What watch do you wear?

Ap :
audemars-piguet-jules-audemars-movement.jpg

and richard mille
Richard-Mille-RM-008-Tourbillon-Chronograph-Split-Second-Platinum.jpg

Wont see much change from £450k for either!

What's everyone's opinions on buying watches made by clothes/fashion companies ?

Examples such as dkny, armani etc...

I personally stay away and stay with actual watch manufacturers and don't buy just because the company is a massive designer for garments

What's everyone's opinions on buying watches made by clothes/fashion companies ?

I personally stay away and stay with actual watch manufacturers and don't buy just because the company is a massive designer for garments

would this be from me posting the armani watch a few mins ago?

for me, thats the first watch ive liked, dont care the make.

im not into watches so i would be buying to:

a. look nice
b. tell the time

Last edited:
I'm stuck between two watches at the moment.

The Rotary Gents White Case Watch
main.jpg

and the Citizen Calibre 8700 Eco-Drive Watch BL8000-54L

inzFpv2LFTddyOrsbGRQRpX-MgcoAFBaSyPNR3sImJyDDy-wiXTIVYYxlhQaE4evpfn6x-xyCtmQ8cH1AGPfb0Rd9Q7rJWyYKxBSTnarmnnZPuqGkckdTxbKxNSXK6vswHjLC_EG7SCEuXX_xyw8j5kv7mXac3E3gzB7TXVurAAIMyOIFyitp7dbO3RNhB44

Any thoughts of either of these? As stated on the previous page I've got one of those dodgy Krug Bauman so looking to get a proper watch for myself without having to break the bank balance.

Any thoughts of either of these? As stated on the previous page I've got one of those dodgy Krug Bauman so looking to get a proper watch for myself without having to break the bank balance.

If I had a choice I would go for that Citizen. I like the dials and numerals on that blue background. A little cluttered but it’s a nice design:

http://salestores.com/stores/images/images_747/BL800054L.jpg

The first one just doesn’t work for me, it looks a bit like a tacky toy.

If I had a choice I would go for that Citizen. I like the dials and numerals on that blue background. A little cluttered but it’s a nice design:

http://salestores.com/stores/images/images_747/BL800054L.jpg

The first one just doesn’t work for me, it looks a bit like a tacky toy.

I do like the blue background with the dials in silver on top and i think for all the information there is on the watch it is quite clear. Seen i get that watch from the rainforest for about £209 rather than the £250 that i saw it elsewhere.

Now that you've mentioned it i can now only see one of those plastic see through watches instead of a nice piece of watch engineering by Rotary :( :D

Couldn't care tbh, people should buy what they like. If that's a £30 or £3000 watch, who cares?

Back
Top Bottom