What watch do you wear?

Does anyone know what model this is? It's gorgeous.

yep iwc portuguese chrono, i have one in the 'better' colour scheme of all blue hands ;)

P1010511.jpg

heritage chrono

I am very jealous. Very nice indeed.

I also like the Portuguese, and the blue hands/white face combo looks really good. I wouldn't buy the chrono version though, because what makes the Portuguese special is that it's the only IWC with an in-house movement, and that is lost with the chrono (as said it's a modified 7750) despite it costing more than some of the versions with an in house movement.

Last edited:
I am looking for a watch 150-300 range I am new to watches, some nice Eco drive ones I saw watch shop what do people think of them, liking the look of white gold too. Also I have small wrists but working on it.

Last edited:
It would be easy as there is little difference between the 3131 and 3135 movements, I would guess that it may be part of the magnetic protection and a date window could compromise this

I dont think it would make a difference. My Ball is rated to 4.8k amps (not as much as the milguass IIRC and that has a day and date window.

Hey guys.. Some great watches here :)

What brands have decent glass without breaking the bank? Looing for something that won't scratch easily.

Sapphire crystal is pretty good. Ive never had a deep scratch in any of my watches that have Sapphire Crystal.
Most of my Seiko's have Hardlex, which seems to get scratched easily.

I am looking for a watch 150-300 range I am new to watches, some nice Eco drive ones I saw watch shop what do people think of them, liking the look of white gold too.

Take a look at the Christopher Ward series of watches. They have a couple left in the January sale so you may pick up a bargain along with some of the others that are in your price range.

Also.......

Also I have small wrists but working on it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :p

Do we need to know how you're achieving this!?!?!

I am very jealous. Very nice indeed.

I also like the Portuguese, and the blue hands/white face combo looks really good. I wouldn't buy the chrono version though, because what makes the Portuguese special is that it's the only IWC with an in-house movement, and that is lost with the chrono (as said it's a modified 7750) despite it costing more than some of the versions with an in house movement.

not totally correct, i believe the big pilot has the same movement as the 7 day portuguese and one of the ingeneurs has an in house movement.

The only chrono portuguese that cost more than the the auto are if you were to compare precious metal to steel, and the 7750 in the chrono is extensively reworked :)

also, for the me the auto is a little too big, beauty tho

Some very nice Watches here - I bought a couple of Rotary Chronospeeds on that auction web site a few days ago - they seem to be going quite cheap on the secondary market - I must have paid no more than £61 for the two Rotary Chronospeed Watches and both have hardly been used - one less than the other.

I'll post my Pics when I get in tonight - I've done some nice macro-extension ring Photography on them!

Considering I spent £45 on a Second-hand Citizen Eco-Drive watch 6-7 years ago; on the same web site I think £61 for two Rotary Watches isn't bad going.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom