What watch do you wear?

or put the winder on the floor/sofa/in the bath? :o

you have no feng shui!

my rooms might look like a bomb has hit them, but they have been hit by a carefully constructed tactical mess strike warhead, everything is in its place for a specific reason.

I have a real retail therapy issue, I can't possibly ever go out and just purchase a lone solitary item, I feel it would be ganged up on by the other items in the house, instead I purchase a small gang/possee of equipment so they have each others backs....

did I mention I'm ill?

I've said before, I love the Milgauss range, one of the only Rolex I like.

Prefer the darker face though, not sure if I'd have a normal one of the GV with the tinted glass.

I cant be bothered to go through the whole thread but has anyone got a Tudor Heritage Chrono? I need this watch in my life not sure if I can justify it at the moment but would like to know a bit about the build quality etc.
The prices of them seem to have come down from the speculator level they were at a couple of months ago.

I have a black dialled on en route :p

Really nice watch Will :)

looks even better in the dark!!

milg2.JPG

Omega

Where would be a good place to purchase an Omega?

What sort of discount should i be looking at from the RRP?

Thanks!

The bodyguard for my Seamaster arrived today:

IMG_5798.jpg

:D

G-Shock GW6900BC-1. Solar powered and takes updates from the atomic clock masts. I could drop it in a field and it would still be working and showing the correct time in 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom