What watch do you wear?

/snip
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Automatic. I need to have the bracelet adjusted though.

Have a search for : eSecure - 16 Piece Watch Repair Tool Kit Set Pin & Back Remover

I grabbed one of those last week (£3.99) as I had a couple of straps to adjust. It's cheap and nasty but does the job perfectly.

Some of the jewellers I went to wanted to charge me £10 per watch for the adjustments!

The other half got me this for X-Mas

24q79eq.jpg

2n01ydf.jpg

She told me the Tag will arrive on my fortieth (I'm 26 :( )

It would be easy as there is little difference between the 3131 and 3135 movements, I would guess that it may be part of the magnetic protection and a date window could compromise this

It would be easy as there is little difference between the 3131 and 3135 movements, I would guess that it may be part of the magnetic protection and a date window could compromise this

Not a day goes past that I'm not thankful for my magnetically shielded wrist

They reckon it adds 50-100 years onto your life :cool:

Ah, what's the retail price on them? Or 2nd hand price if can't be bought new? My google-fu is being very lazy tonight...
Can't afford one (unless we're speaking sub £1000), just curious as it's amazingly beautiful.

Last edited:
christopher ward have done a (in my view possibly too close) homage http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men/view-all-1/c9-chr-sst.html

well within your budget

That is very nice also. However, I think it would be to big for me - I suffer from girly wrists. I'm not in any great need for a watch but I was told the other week I could have a 'big gift' (new watch/suit/etc) if there was something I really wanted. So just having a wee look. I occasionally wear a watch, and it's an old Tissot which has nice sentimental value but fancy something new and more 'me'.

That is very nice also. However, I think it would be to big for me - I suffer from girly wrists. I'm not in any great need for a watch but I was told the other week I could have a 'big gift' (new watch/suit/etc) if there was something I really wanted. So just having a wee look. I occasionally wear a watch, and it's an old Tissot which has nice sentimental value but fancy something new and more 'me'.

it is a couple of mm bigger than the IWC and that is no lightweight

Back
Top Bottom