What watch do you wear?

Soldato
My experience with CW is pretty mixed. I've had 3 watches from them, all looked fantastic when they arrived but within 12 months all of them have been returned. Issues varied from the face exploding off the watch to water entering the movement (in a dive watch).

Associate
My experience with CW is pretty mixed. I've had 3 watches from them, all looked fantastic when they arrived but within 12 months all of them have been returned. Issues varied from the face exploding off the watch to water entering the movement (in a dive watch).

Mmmm....that doesn't sound so good :eek:

Man of Honour

Was that recently? I'm struggling to find bad feedback about them, especially lately since the quality control has gone up (as well as the prices, mind).

noj

noj

Associate
Ouch. Expensive hobby, watches ;)

just got my Breitling back from a major service/overhaul £400 well spent in my opinion. Its the second major service I've had on it since I got it The watch looks like new again and is running perfectly.

Really glad I got it done

Associate
I've decided to get a Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600 - 42mm, in black.

After much researching it seems an excellent watch for the money (not that it's particularly cheap, but in watch terms), and punches well above its weight.

I prefer the white but a good choice anyway :)

The quality of CW is definitely up so I wouldn't worry about that. In any case you can't go far wrong with their 60/60 guarantee and 5yr warranty.

Soldato
Nice choice Robbo, tempted by one of them myself would be very interested in hearing your thoughts once you have received it.

Soldato
I have a Omega SMP and the power reserve is under 24 hours, so guess it needs some attention. Will never resell so not worried about sending it to Omega, just need to be sure that work will be good.

There was a mention of some places that service watches earlier in the thread, but cant find it now and seem to recall they were significantly cheaper than Omega. Any ideas anyone?

Back
Top Bottom