What watch do you wear?

I picked up this for £39.99 in a sale today. Thoroughly impressed by it! What a smart/sexy watch for the money.

accuristcase.png

Tag Heuer's lawyers must love that one :p

I'm a sucker for the red/black/silver colour schemes :D

Is accurist a decent make?

worth what they cost basically, at that price buy what you like the look of, quality is similar across other similarly priced brands and they will all be reliable but disposable

worth what they cost basically, at that price buy what you like the look of, quality is similar across other similarly priced brands and they will all be reliable but disposable

Cheers. Reliable but disposable is all I can get now I have a little one who wants to know what everything is :D

I need a nice looking day-to-day watch I won't mind her trashing too much.

I've often wondered, do people like Tag and Rolex ever actually take action to stop other companies copying their designs? I assume not as every single watch maker (it seems) has a Rolex Sub clone in their line-up......and they are often absolutely identical apart from the logo.

Anyone know of decent looking radio controlled watches @ reasonable prices?

Casio are probably one of the best known producers of 'Radio controlled' watches.

Citizen, Skagen and Junghans (expensive though and they were the first to bring Radio synchronised watches to the market.),

I've often wondered, do people like Tag and Rolex ever actually take action to stop other companies copying their designs? I assume not as every single watch maker (it seems) has a Rolex Sub clone in their line-up......and they are often absolutely identical apart from the logo.

I have also wondered this, some companies even advertise the similarities.

I bought it from Argos. The price has gone up slightly now but is still a reasonable £44.99.

The build quality is great and feels comfortable to wear, very nice looking watch am chuffed with it. Would go as to say it looks even nicer IRL than the photos above.

I got that as a general wear watch (but not work) for christmas - for the money it is fantastic quality and definitely "feels" more expensive in the flesh.

I actually think the Accurist looks better :D

I agree! Going from the photo of the Tag the Accurist looks much better :D.. how much does that Tag cost?

I got that as a general wear watch (but not work) for christmas - for the money it is fantastic quality and definitely "feels" more expensive in the flesh.

It is a nice watch isn't it there is real quality there which is surprising from such a relatively low cost watch. I also won't be wearing it for work but plan to wear it for everything else.

Back
Top Bottom