What watch do you wear?

Associate
Not worn a watch for 15+ years and never really got on with them since mobile phones.

But this Fossil Q Founder Smart Watch in black and silver steel looked nice.
Only had it a few days as an early birthday present and I like it :)

20160516_121236.jpg

Last edited:

Ste

Ste

Soldato
My seamaster PO is four years old this summer. Should I be getting it serviced? Assume the warranty has expired now anyway...

Do people generally service with omega or independents? Is it like car servicing with value and stuff being better if the cards are stamped by omega?

Associate
My seamaster PO is four years old this summer. Should I be getting it serviced? Assume the warranty has expired now anyway...

Do people generally service with omega or independents? Is it like car servicing with value and stuff being better if the cards are stamped by omega?

From the watch shop owner himself: don't service it if it works. There's no real point!

Soldato
Bought myself a Hamilton Khaki Scuba automatic recently after thinking about buying a 'budget' swiss auto for a while - really impressed with it for the money.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Just ordered a new Garmin Fenix 3 HR but due to the HR monitor on the back I can't use my current Nato strap, could anybody recommend a two piece Nato/Cordura strap which is relatively thick and 26mm wide?

I've looked at the gasgasbones site but he doesn't seem to be taking orders at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom