What would make your day better?

Soldato
A 4 bedroom detached house paid for in full.

Realistically a higher possibility - A stattrak factory new marble fade karambit on CS:GO.

V F

V F

Soldato
For those wishing it was warmer, I personally prefer a perpetual loop of September-March i.e. the colder months but minus the rain! I'm not keen on the warmer months and I can't stand August when it's humid and it's like 23C at NIGHT.

I'm looking forward to a very, hot, hot summer. I want it so hot you can smell the tarmac. Sometimes your trainers imprint the joins. I remember lovely hot summers in the late 80s/early 90s like this. We were slaughtered playing football in the park.

Then after many days of it the storms came then the rain and seeing the lovely steam off the roads/pavements. As it cleared up and we had the lovely hot days again.

I'm so sick of this weather. Endless rain, grey sky as far as you can see and rain and rain. Ever since 2009/10 from the long winter of endless snow, I'm still to this day detesting snow.

Man of Honour
Wishing I could go home to bed and still get paid. Rather in this horrible place up near reading. It's not even close to home.

Caporegime
to live in polzeath instead of my 12 mile drive to go bodyboarding and a passing nymphomaniac to drop in maybe ....

Just be thankful you live in Cornwall. I was in St Ives in August. What a lovely place. I don't know if you know it, but I would give my right arm to live in that house in Newquay that's on it's own cliff overlooking the beach.

Associate
Having water again would be nice. Lost it for 8 days after the earthquake, then back for 3, now meant to be off for 2 more days, then back, then off again from the 24th-26th.

I have the nice mid 20s weather, just can't shower, which is a pain :p

Edit: oh, and we just had another earthquake literally 5 minutes ago. Only a 5.1 this time, but if they could stop happening, that'd be great.

Edit 2: that was followed by a 3.9 and a 4.7 in the next 10 minutes. Seriously, enough!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom