What would you do...

Soldato
The light bouncing off the man's body/clothing/weapon would travel from him to my eyes, the light would then travel through my outer eye and be projected onto my retina. After which my retina would send these signals to my brain, my brain would then process the raw images and then interpret them. The most likely outcome would be that my brain would first already know that I was in the shop and then recognise the shapes corresponding to the man and I would recognise him as a man. Secondly my brain would most likely discern that the weapon was in fact a weapon and at that point it would probably be a concious though process to identify the weapon make/model.

Permabanned
Most probably just jump atop the counter and proclaim in my best Brian Blessed impression, "Oi, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE DOING THAT MATE! FOR I AM KNOWN BY MANY NAMES AND ONE NAME IN PARTICULAR IS A BEASTLY NAME, THAT NAME IS PLATINUM87"!

Caporegime
I would jump up in the air before engaging him in kung fu combat!

yie_ar_kung_fu_02.gif

Honestly I'd probably ask him to leave and stand my ground, it wouldn't be the first time I had a shot gun pointed at me at an attempt @ intimidation (many years ago mind), but tbh in that kind of situation I wouldn't be to bothered if it was just one guy, I doubt he'd want to shoot me or anyone else for that matter.

'But' say for example I was taking a short cut down a backstreet or dark alleyway and some guy shoved a gun in my face and asked for my wallet then I would do exactly as he says, it all depends on the circumstances for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Start screaming and waving my arms above my head, in an attempt to confuse and disorientate the criminal.

Only joking, unless he didn't see me and I had a chance to say hit him over the head with something very heavy, I would get the **** on the floor.

Caporegime
Well it depends what shop I was in, if I was buying sweets from a sweet shop I would probably grab some popcorn and watch the action unfold.

If it was Jessops I would grab a video camera and give him directions and start shouting at him "SHOW ME SOME EMOTON, BE THE GUN" "ACTION!" and start recording for Youtube/OcUK.

Soldato
I'd think "damn he's dressed the same as me, even brought a gun, now I can't rob this place :/"

or I'd probably do something incredibly stupid, try and disarm him and end up getting shot in the process, but I'd die a hero ;)

Soldato
Depends - is the gun real and is it loaded ?

If yes to the both then on the floor is where I am - I have a problem with being shot. I dont
think I would like it.

I would probably keep an eye open for a possible opportunity to try and intervene, but it would have to be a good one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom