What would you do...

Associate
I think everyone in here would get on the floor straight away, with the amount of loonies in this world and adding in armed in the equation, I think stay on the floor until its over, life is too short and precious.

Caporegime
I think everyone in here would get on the floor straight away, with the amount of loonies in this world and adding in armed in the equation, I think stay on the floor until its over, life is too short and precious.

But you fail to take into account the fact some may be more of a loon than the perp. :p

You could even try to confuse him, buy throwing anything you may have on your person such as phone/wallet/keys etc and shouting FIRE IN THE HOLE!! followed by doing forward rolls all around the shop. May make him think twice and leave.

Last edited:
Soldato
Honestly I'd probably ask him to leave and stand my ground, it wouldn't be the first time I had a shot gun pointed at me at an attempt @ intimidation (many years ago mind), but tbh in that kind of situation I wouldn't be to bothered if it was just one guy, I doubt he'd want to shoot me or anyone else for that matter.

Next question. If you got shot would you get a Darwin award?

Caporegime
when i was around 13 years old me and a few chav mates were stood outside the local cornershop as you do.

there was an odd bloke outside with a hoodie on hanging around the phone box looking a little dodgy , after 5minutes he goes in the shop and runs out with a gun in his hand and the shop keeper was chasing him :eek:

that shop had been robbed at gunpoint atleast 3 times once of which the shop keeper was whacked over the head with a gun and each time he never just gave in.

that was around 15 years ago now though and times have changed these days it apears as if the criminals are more likely to bottle it and shoot rather than keep a cool head during a crime so i wouldnt attempt to be a hero

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I'd say.. "you call that a gun? Now this is a gun"

Then put my hand inside my coat and pull out my finger in the shape of a gun.

Associate
when i was around 13 years old me and a few chav mates were stood outside the local cornershop as you do.

there was an odd bloke outside with a hoodie on hanging around the phone box looking a little dodgy , after 5minutes he goes in the shop and runs out with a gun in his hand and the shop keeper was chasing him :eek:

that shop had been robbed at gunpoint atleast 3 times once of which the shop keeper was whacked over the head with a gun and each time he never just gave in.

that was around 15 years ago now though and times have changed these days it apears as if the criminals are more likely to bottle it and shoot rather than keep a cool head during a crime so i wouldnt attempt to be a hero

Most of them wont use guns as you said , only use them to scare people

Associate
I would first be a little confussed at why a man wearing enormous trousers, a rainbow wig, huge floppy shoes and holding a super soaker 5000 would expect to be able to steal anything from victoria secrets that could possibly complement his current outfit.

Back
Top Bottom