What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
MookJong said:
He might have strength but I bet he has no technique.

Nobody has mentioned a pig yet...be an interesting one that.

For all of 5 seconds before it rolls on you. Most people don't quite realise how big modern sows can get, think of a cow with small legs and your there. They can also be seriously viscious creatures, the number of farmers killed by pigs each year is quite scarey. I won't even mention the teeth...

As I think I said before in this topic, I rekon I old take a good sized dog, say anything upto (but probably not including) rottys/dobermans. As for other animals ii suppose it depends if I researched their weak spots before I fought them.

Permabanned
I can tell you one animal I certainly wouldn't get into a fight with, the.....

HONEY BADGER! From wiki:

" Its ferocious reputation extends to attacks on animals much larger than itself. Several African tribes report that the honey badger attacks the scrotum of larger mammals if provoked and has even castrated humans. While these reports remain uncorroborated by firsthand evidence, there is some circumstantial evidence such as remains of castrated waterbuck and gnu found in Kruger National Park.

The honey badger can eat dangerous venomous snakes, most often the puff adder. If bitten the honey badger will become severely swollen and paralysed unable to move for two to three hours. After this period of time the honey badger will re-awaken and continue with its meal or continue its journey. Even more tenacious, is that a honey badger will gladly steal a snake's kill, eat it for itself then continue to hunt the snake. This ferocious nature of the badger has earned it its image as a formidable creature "

:eek:

Associate
i could fight any animal, even a trex, if they existed

only thing is i wouldnt put up a very good figh to the bigger ones :p

i have no idea the biggest in a life or death situation though...

Associate
Do you mean kill one-on-one Penski?

Cos I fail to see how a human can kill a kill a cow unnarmed, no chance. Something like a dear is a good idea, get those horns and snap it's neck in a twisting motion...

But a cow? They are meaty animals... (No joke!)

P.S. I hate chimps.

Associate
JohnnyG said:
A moany old cow.

neil3k said:
orangutan_thumb.jpg

Cilla Black ;)

Soldato
you could probably take a cow, you'd have to break its ribs i presume and then break its legs, then from that i suppose your looking at a butchering to kill it good and proper.
btw to break the legs etc your probably looking at doing something along the lines of a flying side kick, however if you miss with it i take it the cow would probably kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom