What's the biggest animal you could fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Man of Honour
Boycie said:
I'm willing to put my head on the block here and say i could take on a horse, even if it means seducing it :cool: are we allowed to use weapons in these duels?

You have opposable thumbs so unless you are fighting simians you'd be at a distinct advantage with a weapon, therefore in the interests of fairness I reckon you don't get weapons. I could be wrong though. Also what sort of weapons would you go for?

I'm not sure what the biggest animal I could take in a fight would be, I'm reckoning a sheep would be pretty easy but the next animal up would probably be a horse or a cow and I don't think I'm quite up to that challenge.

Soldato
Boycie said:
I'm willing to put my head on the block here and say i could take on a horse

Anyone who's seen a horse face to face, especially charging towards you as fast as it can go, will know that there is no chance in hell of taking on a horse one on one without any weapons.

If it wanted to kill you, you'd be dead.

Associate
semi-pro waster said:
You have opposable thumbs so unless you are fighting simians you'd be at a distinct advantage with a weapon, therefore in the interests of fairness I reckon you don't get weapons. I could be wrong though. Also what sort of weapons would you go for?

Not sure although i had a one on one duel with a duck when i was 7 and i distinctly remember one of my sandles being useful for hitting it round the head when it tried to chase me when it floored me.

Soldato
Me and five mates could take on a cow and five of his cow mates.

We'd wait til they were asleep, tip them over, and stamp on their heads til they were dead.

One on one I don't think I'd fare so well.

Man of Honour
Mohinder said:
Me and five mates could take on a cow and five of his cow mates.

A farmer mate of mine ended up in intensive care last year when one of his cows pushed him over and trampled him because he was looking at her calf. If it wasn't for his girlfriend hearing his cries he'd probably be dead. I never mention it once from the stage - honest.

Soldato
i think id struggle with a badger... maybe a medium dog like a labrador but not something like an alsation i dont think.

badgers are just vicious and if you see the damage they can do with them claws it makes a dog bite look like a graze.

Suspended
I reckon I could take most dogs. Even one of those big, slavering, drooling jobbies. Just let it run up to you, infected with blind rage, and at the last second give it a big steel-capped boot to the head. Just don't let it get a hold on your arms. Especially if it has rabies.

Are sloths bigger than dogs? I reckon I could have one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom