When are you going fully electric?

In theory the capitalist market should correct this free lunch discontinuity by investing in time shift battery storage, for the customers who would pay more,
like the ev driver at a public charger - reduced system entropy.

interesting podcast today on driverless cars (tesla technology included) https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00202gr
I hadn't realised what happened with Cruise withdrwal on the San Fran market & I'd never seen this they mention
pod didn't seem to discuss the hardware technology improvement needed in cars to store all this AI learning.

Those batteries aren’t free either… seems mad they are using the batteries of others than are connected to four wheels that they then use to drive to cheap… oh wait. That is what they are doing.

Battery storage is battery storage, what on earth is timeshift? The 1920s where you grammar comes from?

Haven’t got time to listen to a podcast with no context in a country we aren’t in and not really related to electric cars. I’m back at work tomorrow though so will catch up with a colleague who tried out a Waymo Ipace on his west coast holiday. Have you got any video links I can show him to correct him on as that’s clearly better than real life experience isn’t it jpaul.

Talking of which; currently charging my ipace to fill (adding 65% with the Ohme) to get 3.5p /kWh. Caveat being I don’t plug in tomorrow night!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom