• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When is OcUK getting 2500K in stock?

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm a bit concerned about my order! :( I called yesterday before ordering and was told if I ordered before 16:30 it would be despatched that day. I did this (ordered approx 15:00) but it did not go out. I'm fine with this as it was obviously a busy time for everyone. However, today my order has just bounced back and forth between "Printed in our warehouse" and in "In our warehouse queue".

I just wanted to see if anyone else was seeing this with their order or if anyone in the know can let me know if it would be despatched today. Obviously I'm keen to get my order tomorrow! :) Thanks.

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm a bit concerned about my order! :( I called yesterday before ordering and was told if I ordered before 16:30 it would be despatched that day. I did this (ordered approx 15:00) but it did not go out. I'm fine with this as it was obviously a busy time for everyone. However, today my order has just bounced back and forth between "Printed in our warehouse" and in "In our warehouse queue".

I just wanted to see if anyone else was seeing this with their order or if anyone in the know can let me know if it would be despatched today. Obviously I'm keen to get my order tomorrow! :) Thanks.

Mine's still sat like that as well, might give them a ring and ask what's happening with it!

Mine has just gone to Printed. Gibbo has told them to 'go faster' LOL
I don't think there is any problem just the volume making it slow.

Interestingly, my Ram order placed this morning shipped in no time.

warehouse works on a basis of small single item orders are shipped immediately.

If you order several items its classed as bulk and they do that in the afternoon unless its a quiet day.

Expect it to show shipped by 3pm I reckon. :)

Mine has been shipped! I'd like to personally thank Gibbo, Nath (for telling me that I could order!) and 5UB, who has been amazingly helpful in the customer section, both with my Graphics Card from a week ago, and with this Sandy Bridge Order. :)

Back
Top Bottom