• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

When will the RTX version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider be released?

Soldato
Actually no, Just built a new machine for my nephew and he asked...:rolleyes:

I hope your nephew asked you to get either RTX 2060, RTX 2070 or RTX 2080 for his machine. :)

I bought Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition for £35 at steam xmas sales but didnt want to play yet until ray tracing patch out.

Developer Nixxes probably busy working on both ray tracing and DLSS, hopefully both will be in patch 10 that should be release this month.

Ray Tracing on Battlefield V was incredible and beautiful, cant wait to try out DLSS in upcoming January update.

Cant wait to buy 3DMark Portal Royal upgrade next week on 8 January and also Metro Exodus due out next month in February and Assetto Corsa Competizione in March when it exit early access.

Associate
Just in time to be bundled with the 3080Ti. Might be able to run it at 1440p too.
Unlikely NVIDIA will release their next gen so quickly considering they literally own the market at this point. I don’t expect anything until end of 2020. Let AMD compete with their rtx 2070 first....

Associate
Shadow is sitting on my machine and I can wait for the update. Not played it at all, as I am waiting patiently for RTX :)

Not worth the wait, tbh. Game is pretty poor, and I'm saying that as a huge TR fan from way back to the earliest days of TR1 onwards. :(

Associate
Not worth the wait, tbh. Game is pretty poor, and I'm saying that as a huge TR fan from way back to the earliest days of TR1 onwards. :(

games crap

Associate

games crap
I just finished main story and actually enjoyed it. Sure not the best tr but better than crap. Visuals are stunning.

Soldato
YES!!! It coming very soon!

https://schedule.gdconf.com/session...-tracing-deep-dive-presented-by-nvidia/865256

Shadows Of The Tomb Raider will finally have ray tracing enabled in upcoming patch either this month or early March before GDC 2019 on 18-22 March 2019. :D

CANT WAIT to play Shadows Of The Tomb Raider first time with ray tracing very soon!
giphy.gif

Associate
Back
Top Bottom