Where do I stand?

Soldato
OP
I meant half an hour than the agreed time at work, which if the dealer would have been on time as arranged, I wouldnt have been late but like I say, I got away with it so its not all bad. But yeah you are right, i'm one of those thats always in a hurry for no reason!

Yeah its for insurance or something. I think as long as they dont try to charge me for the courtesy car then i'll just let it slide. Its only been gone a couple of hours and I cant wait to get it back with a freshly painted front splitter and the original problem was the battery so i'm happy. Looking forward to buying some bits for it over the winter too

Capodecina
Soldato
... Some of the stuff you come out with really does leave me in amazement sometimes ...
Just "some of the stuff" and only "sometimes" :confused:

You must be REALLY hard to amaze :D

ps - I hope that your 2005 Toyota Corolla T-Sport goes like a dream for the next five years :)

pps . . . and you never have to brake in a hurry ;)

Soldato
OP
I was in a bad mood when I said that but thanks for the well wishes, I love the car cant wait to get it back and give it a proper detail now that the hose pipe ban has been lifted!

(Dont get the braking bit though!?)

DiamondMark, I'll get that tattooed somewhere :)

Soldato
You need to open your mouth a bit more. Tell them what's on your mind when discussing things. You don't have to get argumentative over everything either. Just ask "probing questions" all the time. And to be honest that goes for most things in life!

The fuel for courtesy cars is for you to sort out, btw.

The respraying of the rear bumper.. you should have worked this into the deal when buying the car. It costs them almost nothing to do. There's tons of things you can ask for when buying a car. Little freebies that you just work into the deal. If they won't budge on price then you sure as hell make them budge on extras. Ideas that spring to mind are... full tank of petrol, new tyres (if the current ones are looking half worn), new brake pads/discs if current ones looking worn, full service/MOT etc... or repair/replacement of any little bits of interior or exterior trim/bodywork that are worn/damaged. Never hurts to ask!

Soldato
OP
I got £500 off the screen price to be fair

Not sure what you mean about the rear bumper thats not a problem, the front splitter is being repaired because it was damaged whilst it was in getting the battery replaced

Soldato
OP
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that with all the other stuff going on, its barely noticable and should be easily sorted with some abrasive polish i'm honestly not to fussed on that but I see your point I could have got it done but meh, its a five year old car and thats its only imperfection paint work wise and like I say its barely noticable, I bet a lot of people wouldnt of noticed it at all

Soldato
With all the poor service you've received,I really hope they do a good job with the paint.

What utterly terrible service from a main dealer. Only bought 2 cars through dealers. Neither of which were satisfactory events. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom