Which charities (if any) do you donate to?

Soldato
Support the RNLI (lifeboat) £15pm. Charity seems like big business now, although i suppose they have to be. When we were on Honeymoon we met a couple (in their 50's) who ran a cancer charity. They took home around 25k each. Not a huge amount, but enough for the apathy to kick in. Donate x amount to help the needy or contribute to help fuel the CEO's car?

£25k is pretty average if thats their only income, small compared to some charity director jobs I've seen here paying £150k+

Soldato
I think the wife pays out monthly to 2-3 animal charities, £5-10 each.

I am sure this will get me some comments but we don't usuallyy believe in donating to human charities. Wife has just done race for life and raised £105, £10 of which was from me but in general, we just don't feel the human race deserves it.

And to show I am not a heartless ******* I do occasionally donate to specific things if I feel it is worth it, like the recent collection on TalkPhotography for one of its members.

Associate
Ive put every tip ive been given and every penny that customers dont wait for for the last 3.5 years in the charity pot at work... i'm not sure what that is though!

I will sponsor people occasionally but i don't have any money to give tbh.

Back
Top Bottom