Which electric screwdriver (not drills)

Don
I don't think the price can be beat for that 12V Bosch kit https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-GSB-120-Professional-Batteries/dp/B01N4PT3ST?th=1

Whilst I think an 18v is always more flexible going forward, I was surprised at how many other tools are the Bosch 12V range:

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks

Like I said in my OP, I'm no good at DIY, I have no intention of drilling, I have family in the trade. Its not for me I'm a geek lol

I use a screwdriver on the odd occasion so it would be nice to get an electric version so to speak.
I have the Bosch IXO early version, and the wife bought the in-laws the modern version (3 of them lol) for about £50 for secret Santa. Including the iso with the captive bit selector and all the new ixo are USB charging. Only issue is - they don't stop so if you over torque it can mash the heads or break the screw etc. The mini drill does have that. This is why for basic stuff then I can use the ixo (get a eurbaur hex screw bit set) otherwise the old combi-drill comes out and the torque limit gets set (useful for flatpack).

Last edited:
Soldato
I could do with an electric screwdriver, it wont be used very often, and i certainly don't want a drill. i don't do any DIY hardly so pointless getting a drill

i looked at this

without the set, then i noticed they do an "off set" attachment for an extra £20
so the set would the one to go for

but then there is this one at around same price that reviews seem to suggest its better than the above ?

can some one help my decision please as I'm no expert and don't venture into Home and garden

thanks

I've had a Bosch like that (probably an older version) for years and it's been great. Standard bits and extensions etc. used it loads

Back
Top Bottom