Which MoHAA Clan did you play for?

Associate
Oh my, a thread about MoHAA...

This game was hugely formative for me. I had all the expansions and knew every inch of every map.
Never played in a clan but god knows how many hours I put into this game.

Favourite maps gotta be Stalingrad, V2 Rocket facility and the Omaha beach one for me.

I liked COD3. I also have sunk loads of hours into BFV. It's probably the closest in terms of WWII enjoyment i've had in a game since MoHAA.

Last edited:
Associate
Devils clan started to ring a bell, iirc I've been in them for a little while. Remember your name vaguely as well. Played quite a few games with players like Ize, Falco and Maladict. Was in -born2frag- at the time of that archive. Also been in around in clans like SwA (Soldiers with Attitude), UiC (United in Combat), 47th Clan - all of them European based clans. That archive brings back some fond memories, actually recall lots of those clans and even players. Good to see I'm not the only one hit with nostalgia over the past few years! Think my gamertag back then was Zaphod for most of the time, could've also been something in the likes of dnneh_, d4nneh, d0nny - terrible names I know (mind me, I was still quite young ;))
United in combat was my very first clan and was only a teen back then my uncle is Boneypete and he showed me the multiplayer game of MOHAA was in love I found the link in there comp days good bunch. Good to get UiC back again (I wish) even the clan website bring back memories.

Back
Top Bottom