which vr headset for sim racing?

Associate
OP
ok guys well I tried to perservere with the cv1 but wasn't happy..i did manage to get my hands on a Lenovo VMR headset to try and well..i sold the cv1 :)

its so much clearer for me than the cv1,head tracking is great and not seeing any motion blur.
down side is the sweetspot takes a bit of fudging around if like me you wear glasses,the cv1 beats it in this department for me but the overall experience in assetto corsa the WMR is my choice.

if we could only take the lenses from the cv1 and put them in the Lenovo..

oh and the screen door effect I could not get past I barely notice it in the Lenovo..its there but its different,much fainter.

Associate
OP
I don't get it..he says he set them both to use the same amount of pixels then complained that the Samsung wasn't as clear..isn't that like setting a 4k monitor to 1920x1080 then saying the 4k its no better than a standard monitor?

Associate
OP
yes I tried that but because I wear glasses I couldn't really get any closer,without glasses it was a definate improvement tho.

I almost bought a Samsung,someone was selling one for £420 on another forum but I chickened out lol

Back
Top Bottom