Who been digging my kitchen up?!?

Associate
Here is your problem:

peopleunderstairs.jpg

Associate
If you can hear the scratching it could well be rats.

Rats = Leptospirosis.

Leptospirosis = sickness and death.

"This is characterized by meningitis, liver damage (causing jaundice), and rectal failure;"

Rather you than me.

Soldato
probably a ghost... panic and move

short version of a true story..

mates house... replaces living room flooring, see's 5ftx2ft different coloured patch in the concreat (thinks nothing of it).. lays new floor, puts rug down goes to bed..

house locked only him in, woken up that night by something, goes down stairs..

a rug he put down has been rolled up and all the kitchen cupboards are open, all the cutlery is in a pile where the rug used to be, on top the where the different coloured concreat was (all the knives and spoons but no forks - or something like that).

he was so freaked out he moved in with a mate until his house was sold...

so its only reasonable to assume you have a GHOST that going to kill you.. so get out now!

<i happened to know a friend of the person who brought the house, I never told him the story.. few weeks later asked him how x was getting on and he said weired things had happened and they had a priest in to sort it) [a lot more to that story i missed out]>

Associate
Yes, because someone who has died a terrible death and is lingering on this mortal plain as a spirit is definitely going to be more interested in criticising your cutlery than actually explaining their presence!

his forks were obviously crap, and the supernatural world is obsessed with forks.

Back
Top Bottom