Who did this as a nipper?

Soldato
we used to ask someone to gently rub the bridge of their nose with the tip of their finger lightly for 40 seconds,

that was that...........

then they would wake up in the morning, with a massive long scab on the bridge of their nose :D

Soldato
we used to ask someone to gently rub the bridge of their nose with the tip of their finger lightly for 40 seconds,

that was that...........

then they would wake up in the morning, with a massive long scab on the bridge of their nose :D

Glad I read that last sentence.

Caporegime
I used to play a game called table rugby at school with 50 or 20 pence coins poor knuckles took a beat in, anyone else tired this in there youth?

Yeah, as people got better every coin to the knuckles would draw blood.

Lighting gas taps used to happen quite a bit.

Soldato
I remember endurance tests with deodorants in school, spray it point blank on the back of your hand and see how long you can last.

Then there was sandpaper on the forehead.

Associate
Never did that, but we did play "Raps" with a deck of playing cards. Basically you'd each take turns smashing each other on the knuckles with a deck of playing cards, end-on, until one of you quit/cried. Everyone had skinless, scabby knuckles. It got banned, as did Slaps and Bulldogs.

Soldato
as most i have done the flamthrower, main one was tying a carrier bag onto anything at height, swing, tree branch etc... and lighting it, watching the drops of molten plastic fall was always entertaining and made a cool sound (from what i remember at that age it did anyway)

i used to snap scraps on old wood over my head in resistant materials (woodwork) which people thought was great fun and gave me a short period of popularity... soon ended up being old roof tiles which still were easy enough to break.

Soldato
Did most of the above, when i was 13 i was filling a gas lighter in my backpack in school registration, thought lets see if this bad boys filling up. yep pretty full, as was my backpack and surrounding air.

Teacher looked up as i was jumping around trying to put out my burning face, i lost my eyebrows and fringe. the teacher said he couldn't give me a row as he was laughing to much. i was the kind of spaz who deserved it!!

Back
Top Bottom