Who do you think is the worst singer ever!?

Associate
Phoenix211 said:
hes not a bad singer

but for pure annoying me - the bloke from iron maiden. I don't even know his name hes that bad to me.

/chokes on toast.

Your joking right? Bruce has an amazing voice, although not a very technical singer, he can pull any tune off, just with the conviction he puts into it.

Associate
NeedleGunner said:
/chokes on toast.

Your joking right? Bruce has an amazing voice, although not a very technical singer, he can pull any tune off, just with the conviction he puts into it.

I said I know hes not a bad singer, his voice just doesnt work for me. Too..erm...operatic style I guess. I hate it :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Tried&Tested said:
Will Young..and his girly, warbling voice from hell.

Can't STAND him!

he's got one of the best recent singing voices. i love his music (dont care if he didnt write it, he's great)

worst singer imho is Morissey. not so much a bad singer, more so a stupid voice. also, Bob Dylan sucks, which is a shame because he writes/wrote the best songs

Man of Honour
Sic said:
also, Bob Dylan sucks, which is a shame because he writes/wrote the best songs

Argh I knew he'd be mentioned(and by arty as well) but he is far from the worst singer ever, in fact I normally cringe when I hear other people covering his songs because they often don't sound right done by anyone else. Sometimes I don't know why I read your posts, you have proved before you have a complete lack of taste in all things artistic plus you also said you liked Will Young so proof is abundantly there ;) :p

I don't know who is technically the worst singer but I'm becoming much more hardline about my opinions on James Blunt, before I just didn't like him much now every time I hear him I want to beat him senseless, reedy-voiced maudlin tool that he is.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
Argh I knew he'd be mentioned(and by arty as well) but he is far from the worst singer ever, in fact I normally cringe when I hear other people covering his songs because they often don't sound right done by anyone else. Sometimes I don't know why I read your posts, you have proved before you have a complete lack of taste in all things artistic plus you also said you liked Will Young so proof is abundantly there ;) :p

sometimes the only reason i post is to make you have more disdain for my taste in the arts :p;) one day you'll start listing stuff that you like, and i'm sure i'll hate it all. hey, maybe we have different taste, or something.

and Bob Dylan is so much better covered...because he has an incredibly annoying voice.

Man of Honour
Sic said:
sometimes the only reason i post is to make you have more disdain for my taste in the arts :p;) one day you'll start listing stuff that you like, and i'm sure i'll hate it all. hey, maybe we have different taste, or something.

Keep up the good work there, the disdain is increasing :p Yeah maybe we should have a list-off at some point so we can slate each others taste some more. Also don't be assuming that music is all about opinions, different taste or anything like that, one of us is right and the other is wrong ;)

Sic said:
and Bob Dylan is so much better covered...because he has an incredibly annoying voice.

No, just no you make me sad, I think this is the first time I've ever used this 'smilie' :(. The best cover I've ever heard of Bob Dylan was Jimi Hendrix's - All Along The Watchtower which was so good Bob Dylan started copying it, other than that Bob Dylan's distinctive voice makes any cover sound wrong to me or at least not as good as the original.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
Keep up the good work there, the disdain is increasing :p Yeah maybe we should have a list-off at some point so we can slate each others taste some more. Also don't be assuming that music is all about opinions, different taste or anything like that, one of us is right and the other is wrong ;)

No, just no you make me sad, I think this is the first time I've ever used this 'smilie' :(. The best cover I've ever heard of Bob Dylan was Jimi Hendrix's - All Along The Watchtower which was so good Bob Dylan started copying it, other than that Bob Dylan's distinctive voice makes any cover sound wrong to me or at least not as good as the original.

let's save the time listing our preferences - it's just become clear to me that if anyone's wrong in this equation, it's you :p

Sic

Sic

Soldato
^^ badooom tschhhhh!

thanks ladies and gents, you've been a wonderful audience

(that actually sounds a bit like something Jimmy Carr would say...is it?)

Man of Honour
I don't listen to Bob Dylan tracks because it just ruins the covers :D

He should've kept himself out of the limelight and just stuck to writing. Awful artist.

Back
Top Bottom