Who owns a 350z/370z?

Soldato
In a similar theme to the Clio/vtec thread I have decided we need a 350z/370z one :)

A lot of guys on here have 350z's so we can use this thread to chat about them, included 370z's as well but not sure if anyone on here has one!

A pic to start the thread from the day I picked her up

aeac685f.jpg

Soldato
OP
Is someone trying to steal your numberplate? :p I'll get some photos up of mine when I can find any.

Will be spending next weekend pulling the dash of to wrap the centre console, swap iPhone cable for composite one so I can mirror my iPhone tomtom onto my head-unit!

Is yours standard or done any engine/interior/exterior mods?

Just an 04 GT, no mods as of yet, first one I think will be a Nismo Carbon gearknob as the current one is quite tatty.

I expect i will be buying many things from this site over the next year though :D

http://www.epracing.co.uk/Carbon-Accessories/Nissan/350Z/c-1-75-122-123/

Soldato
OP
Naith can you not sort that silly aerial out? Have someones eye out with that :p

There is a nice carbon nismo stubby one in ep racing for a Tenner, might get that ordered this week. In fairness I never listen to the radio!

I understand the comments about the Bose unit though, it is good, when it works! My subwoofer cuts in and out intermittently!

Soldato
OP
Finally got round to putting Flyeyes on the rear lights, love it. Makes the rear look a bit more aggressive. Need to get clear lights in the rear bumper and wrap them as well.

Will get a photo tomorrow!

Hopefully the Hexis and Plastidip I ordered will be here soon but I think they're both out of stock when I ordered them :(

Still awaiting pics!

Ordered my silver front indicator bulbs yesterday, along with my aero wipers, richbrook tax disc holder and Stubby carbon ariel :D Only spent £37, ebay ftw!

Soldato
OP
This thread needs more NISMO :p I'm loving Kai's and Booner should chuck some pics of his old one in here as that was a lovely looking example too.

I'm getting my Nismo V2 tomorrow :D, pics will be posted of course.

That remind me, I have put my carbon stubby ariel on along with my aero wipers and 350z tax disc holder and taken no pics :eek:

:p

Soldato
OP
Well my step dad has the idea in his head that he wants a 370 once his 911 goes, what are the auto boxes on them like or are they best avoided?

From what I have read, the 370z box is a massive step up from the previous 350z one.

The synchro rev system is cool too, rev matching and blipping every down shift (you can turn it on and off).

This vid is the manual version but I reckon that is more impressive tbh.

BTW Naan_H I may be getting rid of my rays alloys soon, so send me a email via trust if you are interested :)

Soldato
OP
Soldato
OP
Nismo V2 on!

Travelled all the way down to Bournmouth today to swap my sunset orange bootlid with a nice guy called "buster" from the 350z-UK forum.

He had the Nismo V2 on his boot lid but didnt want to remove it due to having to get the whole bootlid reprayed because of the bonding and screws required to hold the V2 spoiler in!

So I paid him £150 and my boot lid in exchange and he kindly swapped it over for me!

So £150 + £90 fuel there and back = £240 for a tasty Nismo V2 spoiler installed and painted. Worked out a lot cheaper than buying one seperatly and getting it sprayed and fitted myself (around £400!)

Heres the pics:

At the "zed shed" with the new boot lid on my car

a4d72479.jpg

A couple of my car back home

a01b9712.jpg

ce3cbce8.jpg

24173d7f.jpg

ab125678.jpg

One of busters car, man the Nismo V2 bumper looks sweet

sweet350z.jpg

Thought this was pretty funny

180843ec.jpg

I managed 30MPG there and back, took 7 hours 15 minutes and google quotes 8 hours return!

fb9ebd1b.jpg

Soldato
OP
Did you see what he was doing in his Zed Shed?

I just bought a set of these.
*snip*[/IMG]

Yeah man, that supercharged zed is WIDE.

Are those for the bonnet or boot lid man?

So that's the big man's house then?

Not a fan of the wing though mate. You need the rest of the kit and it might change my mind if you have the full set :p

Nah not the "big man's house", my stepdads house.

Each to there own, I just reckon the 350z needs alittle to finish off the rear and stop it looking too much like an Audi TT :p You can get subtler wings but I like the V2 one :) Planning on getting the res of kit in time but the swap on the wing came up and couldn't turn it down!

Soldato
OP
Lovely car. I think the spoiler looks a little OTT but as part of a kit it will be awesome. Sounds like you got a good deal.

I have a black GT pack and feel it needs a spoiler but I'm sitting on my hands, its a slippery slope once you start changing things! New stereo is the priority at the moment i think.

Yeah new head unit is on the cards at some point, I miss having USB & AUX input! Thinking of doing a reversing camera mod, not because I need it, just because it will be cool :)

Back
Top Bottom