Who owns a 350z/370z?

Soldato
Finally got round to putting Flyeyes on the rear lights, love it. Makes the rear look a bit more aggressive. Need to get clear lights in the rear bumper and wrap them as well.

Will get a photo tomorrow!

Hopefully the Hexis and Plastidip I ordered will be here soon but I think they're both out of stock when I ordered them :(

Soldato
OP
Finally got round to putting Flyeyes on the rear lights, love it. Makes the rear look a bit more aggressive. Need to get clear lights in the rear bumper and wrap them as well.

Will get a photo tomorrow!

Hopefully the Hexis and Plastidip I ordered will be here soon but I think they're both out of stock when I ordered them :(

Still awaiting pics!

Ordered my silver front indicator bulbs yesterday, along with my aero wipers, richbrook tax disc holder and Stubby carbon ariel :D Only spent £37, ebay ftw!

dod

dod

Soldato
I know you don't buy these for practicality but how much of an inconvenience is the brace in the boot of the 350 in real life?

Soldato
Will get photos up tomorrow if the weather holds out! Also ordered some new wheels which should arrive on Monday. Can't wait to get them on the car, I've only ever seen 2 other zeds with the same wheels, one of which I've bought these from!

dod: I've taken my car to Tesco before when I've had to, didn't fit as much shopping as my missus' Fiat 500 but got quite a few bags in. I also went to Silverstone camping with a friend, we managed a 3 person tent, sleeping bags, food, clothes and it was pretty rammed.

Not once did the amount of boot space come into question when I was looking for a zed, I've got the missus for anything practical, but the 500 isn't exactly big!

dod

dod

Soldato
Thanks guys. I'm really just thinking about scratching an itch at the moment.

I've seen one with what was called a T spec which I can't find any detail on. I'm thinking it might just be a typo for GT?

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Well my step dad has the idea in his head that he wants a 370 once his 911 goes, what are the auto boxes on them like or are they best avoided?

Soldato
OP
This thread needs more NISMO :p I'm loving Kai's and Booner should chuck some pics of his old one in here as that was a lovely looking example too.

I'm getting my Nismo V2 tomorrow :D, pics will be posted of course.

That remind me, I have put my carbon stubby ariel on along with my aero wipers and 350z tax disc holder and taken no pics :eek:

:p

Soldato
OP
Well my step dad has the idea in his head that he wants a 370 once his 911 goes, what are the auto boxes on them like or are they best avoided?

From what I have read, the 370z box is a massive step up from the previous 350z one.

The synchro rev system is cool too, rev matching and blipping every down shift (you can turn it on and off).

This vid is the manual version but I reckon that is more impressive tbh.

BTW Naan_H I may be getting rid of my rays alloys soon, so send me a email via trust if you are interested :)

Soldato
OP
This pleases me greatly!! I look forward to the pics :cool: Anything else planned for it? :)

Well it would be rude not to get the V2 front bumper too :D

That will have to wait though, one step at a time.

Eyeing up some tasty bronze Rotas. http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels...8;width=8.50l9.50;et=any;srcprice=810.50;cat=

Would look similar to this on my car:

3364844770_7337b829ee.jpg

DAYUM

Soldato
Rota's do look nice on the zed, they're pretty much the standard aftermarket wheel everyone goes for. I was gonna get a set myself but wanted something different.

Chek out driftworks.com if you are looking for wheels, some good bargains on there but you'll be lucky to get 19s, everything's normally 17/18. There's a guy selling black Rotas at the minute for £550 with tyres!

Man of Honour
I really like these from the outside, and nearly bought one...then I got up close to the inside. Too much cheap plastic for my taste - a shame because it really lets down an otherwise stunning car.

Back
Top Bottom