Who owns a Mondeo ST220 / ST TDCI?

Soldato
Hmmm, ok then. So it'd be two headlight units. I assume I'd need new looms and have to rip out the existing ones and fit the new ones? Most of the info I can find online is about fitting HIDs piecemeal rather than putting the whole unit in as a swap.

Soldato
I have headlight washers? Better fix them then since they've never worked!

Might not fail an mot but don't want to be in that position if I ever have a crash at night.

Edit: blown fuse, fixed, I have headlight washers! Who knew...

Last edited:
Soldato
Make sure you keep plenty of screenwash around now the washers are working. They activate every time you spray the screen on the Mk3. I emptied the tank in one 400 mile round trip in winter once.

Associate
so, my alloys are getting tatty, the st way. thinking of getting them redone in shadow chrome, i'm not a massive fan of dark wheels on a dark car (blue) but they seem to be the best thing as the silver is a dog apparently.

Last edited:
Soldato
so, my alloys are getting tatty, the st way. thinking of getting them redone in shadow chrome, i'm not a massive fan of dark wheels on a dark car (blue) but they seem to be the best thing as the silver is a dog apparently.

Did my own a few months ago, cost about £8 a wheel + £10 for the centre badges.

20170702_183447_zpsgtsbdivn.jpg

20170727_220834_zps98do5993.jpg

Man of Honour
Seriously tempted by a cheap ST220 estate. Moved house and my RX8 isn't the most practical thing for DIYing and moving stuff about. Hell, it's more fuel efficient even with the V6. :D

Other alternative is a Volvo S60 T5 I suppose, but the ST appeals a bit more.

Soldato
Seriously tempted by a cheap ST220 estate. Moved house and my RX8 isn't the most practical thing for DIYing and moving stuff about. Hell, it's more fuel efficient even with the V6. :D

Other alternative is a Volvo S60 T5 I suppose, but the ST appeals a bit more.
good luck trying to find an st220 estate now theres so few about now sadly as its still a great looking car.

Soldato
Did my own a few months ago, cost about £8 a wheel + £10 for the centre badges.
how the hell did you do them that cheap? i got quoted £50-60 per wheel. Gunmetal grey looks good on the 220 wheels with the blue paint. its like the colour they put on the new ST Fez and Focus

Back
Top Bottom