3 Hamilton
4 MSC
5 Rosberg
6 Sutil
7 Di Resta
8 Webber
9 Kovalainen
10 Kobayashi
As for driver..well just look at the FIA standings.

Soldato
My choices:

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Alonso
4. Kovalainen
5. Rosberg
6. Hamilton
7. Sutil
8. Di Resta
9. Webber
10. Schumacher

Di Resta started very strongly but faded in the latter half of the season. Kovalainen and Alonso both got results above what the car could achieve on most weekends.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/402363/Who_were_the_top_10_drivers_of_2011/

Good article, would not disagree too much with the list other than Nico being a bit too high.

In summary they give the list as:

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Button
4. Rosberg
5. Hamilton
6. Sutil
7. Kobayashi
8. Di Resta
9. Webber
10. Schumacher

I pretty much agree with that apart from putting Webber in 10th as he had the best car & Failed dismally time & time again & I'd put Button 2nd as I think he did awesome compared to Hamilton.

Soldato
My choices:

1. Vettel
2. Button
3. Alonso
4. Kovalainen
5. Rosberg
6. Hamilton
7. Sutil
8. Di Resta
9. Webber
10. Schumacher

Di Resta started very strongly but faded in the latter half of the season. Kovalainen and Alonso both got results above what the car could achieve on most weekends.

I agree with what you said at the bottom, although Di Resta did come back a bit at the end.

1. Vettel (Untouchable)
2. Button (Great second half of season and Canada was fantastic)
3. Rosberg (Wish it was Schumy but had Rosberg been given a car on par to Red Bull or McLaren I believe he would have won a race)
4. Alonso (Pushed the car hard during race day)
5. Kovalainen (Tore his team mate apart)
6. Sutil (Good season for him, deserves to be around next season)
7. Hamilton (Poor for what you usually expect)
8. di Resta (Good start and end to season)
9. Schumacher (Poor qualifing compared to Nico but some good races during race day, shame he didn't get on the Podium at Canada)
10. Webber (Couldn't match Seb, but was hanging around the podium in a car that could clearly deliver much more)

Soldato
I'd go along with that list .Lethal.

I'd perhaps have Webber a bit further up, yes he hasn't been anywhere near Seb, but if this is him accepting a role as team number 2 he's doing that job well and he has also been fairly consistent, although definitely unspectacular.

Caporegime
Skeeter has just copy and pasted the standings, which was not really the point but maybe he knew that :)

:D

Dont really see the point in these comparison things that poop up every year.

However, for drivers who stood out throughout the year I would say Button, for just getting on with it, and Heikki, for being a thoroughly nice guy and showing glimpses of promise from the Lotus.

Soldato
I'd go along with that list .Lethal.

I'd perhaps have Webber a bit further up, yes he hasn't been anywhere near Seb, but if this is him accepting a role as team number 2 he's doing that job well and he has also been fairly consistent, although definitely unspectacular.

To be honest thats why I put Webber in at all, I don't think he accepts being number 2, but he was at least consistent.

The only others that included their team mate in the top 10 was Force India, Mclaren and Mercedes and if I was to compare Di Resta, Hamilton, Schumacher and Webber I would di Resta for his rookie season, Hamilton because in the few races he won, he was the old Hamilton and Schumacher to be honest just pipped Webber (originally Webber was 9th on my list).

Soldato
OP
:D

Dont really see the point in these comparison things that poop up every year.

However, for drivers who stood out throughout the year I would say Button, for just getting on with it, and Heikki, for being a thoroughly nice guy and showing glimpses of promise from the Lotus.

If you don't see the point then you don't need to post :) thread is going fine with people who enjoy having an opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom