Who's joining the queue for iPad 2 on Friday then?

Associate
I am. I'll be at Westfield in London. Stocks are going to be seriously low i think and it will definitely sell out in an hour or so.

Im planning on getting there around 12pm.

Anyone else planning an it?!

Keep it on topic please. The subject at discussion in this thread is "Who's joining the queue for the iPad 2 on Friday?". This isn't to discuss the pros and cons of any devices out there. - Feek.

Soldato
sorry for being ignorant but is there no where on the net you can pre order the product and get it delivered?

its the same for consoles. Everyone goes out and wait all night when you can just pre order it online and not have to go camp all night.

and frankly i would not bother camping out for it.

Soldato
Wonder if we in NZ will get it first because midnight here is the first midnight in the world?! Or will they stagger the release.

I shall post here tonight when I find out as it's just under 14 hours away now. Not personally interested in one but the GF is. The things I do!

Soldato
I think queuing is a bit excessive personally. But then again, didn't Sony give away TVs or something to the people who queued up for PS3s? Plus, everyone in line is going to have at least one thing in common so maybe I'm the one missing out!

Soldato
I really want one for my flight to Oz on 1st April but there is no chance I am queuing for it. Need to hope for the best they can ship 'em quick online.

Associate
I'm tempted. The stores will be closing at 3pm and opening again at 5 so I imagine the queues will get pretty big during the afternoon. I'm tempted to leave work a couple of hours and try my luck at 3pm ish - undecided yet.

Commissario
Keep it on topic please. The subject at discussion in this thread is "Who's joining the queue for the iPad 2 on Friday?". This isn't to discuss the pros and cons of any devices out there.

RJC

RJC

Don
I probably order online tomorrow morning then pop to Bluewater after work, luckily leave at 3.30pm so I see what the queue is like.

If I get one I will cancel the online order.

Back
Top Bottom