whos just bought a brand new car?

Permabanned
Omg I always drive like that when I occasionally steal my parents Boxster S.
There are too many prude forum members here. Your like those annoying people that complain when there is a bit of nudity on TV.

PS stunning car. (if it is yours ;) )

Soldato
TripleT said:
non "regular" abuse to me :)
Exactly. I've seen video's on here that I would class as showing down right stupid behaviour on the roads but because of who posted it it got "wow :cool: " comments.

I was expecting much worse having read the comments.

Awesome car and awesome noise from that engine.

Permabanned
eidolon said:
Didn't look all that bad to me. The conditions were dry, the visibility was good and the car was clearly capable. (however the driver should definitely get some proper training as they were only using about 10% of what that car is capable of, especially in the corners)
I have no real fast car experiance, im a terrible "raceing" driver, but id be inclined to agree with this. How do we know the corners were blind?

Soldato
I was expecting to see someone murdering babies. Nice car, sounds awesome. Cant frankly see what everyone is having a go for.

Permabanned
rare said:
I was expecting to see someone murdering babies. Nice car, sounds awesome. Cant frankly see what everyone is having a go for.

Exactly, give it a rest people. 6 pages of "omg your driving in the middle of the road!!! your breaking lawzz!!112" and "omg maybe a blind spot" is boring.

Permabanned
Yawn, wasnt really impressive but I dont get these filming from inside the car on boring roads with a shaky cam.

Rather look on youtube for F430 vids.

Would'nt of mind seeing a spin or drift.

Permabanned
cheets64 said:
Would'nt of mind seeing a spin or drift.

Common, do you really expect to see someone who has spent £120000 on a 430 to be doing stupid things like donuts and drifting when its still brand new?! Unless offcourse he/she is stupidly rich, and £120000 means nothing to them.

Soldato
Brilliant car, awesome sound. Couple of gear slips, but it's new and your new to it. I really can't see how it was dangerous, he could see into the distance for a decent distance.

That car loves corners, so give it some into and har out. The racing lines he was taking was i think the best route for a smoth corner. Those who are saying he is dangerous, think again. Do you think anyone would risk a car like that?! For a cheap B road thrill? No!

I have a similar (longer) video of my friend on some b roads, but on the correct side of the road, driving fast isn't always dangerous, especially if you know what your doing!

Caporegime
Zip said:
Tell the owner that if he can afford a Ferrari he can afford a bullet cam :p

That gave me a head ache trying to watch it :(

because after buying a f430 the first thing you do is install a bullet cam... no you go an hoon around the countryside spending copious amounts of petrol while your friend who is leaking sex wee tries to film with a camcorder :D

Soldato
Been laughing too hard at this thread to post so far, eventually got round to it.

The rear view when the video starts is, quite simply, stunning. Well jealous.

And if you didnt know, ignore the even more jealous loons on here. Didnt see too much dangerous driving, because as you know everyone on here drives like a saint 100% of the time, even if they had just got a 430. Were a couple of points where it looked a little iffy round the bends, but to be honest the road looked quite open and youve got to trust the viewpoint of the driver.

Can I have a lift? :p

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Cassius Clarke said:
cant belivieve no one noticed or at least commented on me changing the vid and deleting the pic.

im certain im wasted on you guys.

To be honest mate, I for one checked out of this thread quite a while ago seeing the way it was going. You can thank TheVoice, among others, for that :)

Back
Top Bottom