Why does Apple have to be so bloody difficult?

Associate
Just read through this and a thought occurred, OP says he got the iPad from his wife.... She did wipe it first and clear her apple ID from it?

If not it will be still tied to her apple ID and be wanting her password?

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Thread is bizarre, never in my life have I heard of someone thinking an iPad could do sms........lolz.

That's because you guys got used to iPad being crippled to Wifi only device, whereas if you come from proper tablet chances are you had a version with sim which used to work like a large phone. Used to, because SMS support in Google Hangrouts has been discontinued for whatever reason and replacement - Google Message doesn't support most of the popular 3G/LTE tablets (like Nexus 7 )

Soldato
That's because you guys got used to iPad being crippled to Wifi only device, whereas if you come from proper tablet chances are you had a version with sim which used to work like a large phone. Used to, because SMS support in Google Hangrouts has been discontinued for whatever reason and replacement - Google Message doesn't support most of the popular 3G/LTE tablets (like Nexus 7 )

No,not even slightly , 3G ipads never had sms either , and I use an android phone.

I’m astounded because iPads have never had sms ever, end of, doesn’t matter what other tablets do.

Back
Top Bottom