Wil Wheaton's Tabletop

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
My family love Tsuro. I don't find you generally go out that early unless you're really stupid.

Recently got Tsuro and I have agree with this statement :D

I did not like the look of the seas one, very random. At least when I don't win on Tsuro I know it is my fault, not some random dragon.

Associate
I only just noticed this forum existed.

Just starting to watch some of the Tabletop videos, Settlers of Catan looks good.

Wheaton is actually quite funny.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Updated, albeit a couple of months late!

Haha. No problem.

Much appreciated. Might catch you at a London on Board soon. Pretty busy this month, likely will be attending once or twice in September with my missus :)

What games do you play tend to play there? I enjoy euro style games most these days. But that said I enjoy any good game usually. Could not get into Puerto Rico though, I just found it boring after playing a game like Le Havre.

Soldato
OP
Mq5dFn6l.jpg

While it depends which day of the week you go, if you come to a Saturday session you're going to be looking at a selection of games around that size. The exact games will vary depending on who comes, there's several people who have a large selection and ask on the discussion board to find out which games people want them to bring, others just take what they feel like. Suffice it to say that there's a large selection of euro and ameritrash games, ranging from small 10 minute filler games up to the 8 hour epics of Game of Thrones.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Did those just come through the post or is that where you store them? :p;)

From there I have 7 wonders, ticket to ride, small world, race for the galaxy and Agricola (assuming that game that shows the letters ending LA is it). Though I do know how to play dominion. Might be picking that up soon, even though I have 3-4 other deck building games already. Lol

That said I have yet to play half of them yet. Out of my 32 boardgames I have 12 unplayed yet. I think I will be learning race for the galaxy next :D

Is that galaxy trucker I see there? :D Would love to play that sometime. I was considering picking it up, but was unsure whether to go for the anniversary addition or not. But then the price put me off a bit so I decided to wait and play it first before I buy.

I will likely attend on Saturdays at 11am and spend the day there. Time tends to fly when having fun so I would likely be there the whole day. Definitely interested in playing game of thrones also. I don't know enough people that are interested in board games enough to play that at home. I heard you really need 7 players to get the best out of it.

Soldato
OP
That's our game table. When people bring games they leave them on that table for anyone to use. Some of those games are mine, in general I bring galaxy truckers, space cadets dice duel, 7 wonders, ticket to ride Europe, avalon, carcassonne, hanabi and coup. Wheeled across London in a suitcase!

It's free to join and attend, just sign up on the meetup site and rsvp whenever you want to attend. If you come on a Saturday then I'll be happy to teach you galaxy truckers, though I won't be there this weekend.

Associate
Just picked up Castle Panic after watching it on TT, looked fun. I have some friends that prefer the co-op kind of games instead of trying to beat each other. (Castle Panic, Walking Dead, Pandemic). Will break it out at the bank holiday weekend.

Soldato
Just picked up Castle Panic after watching it on TT, looked fun. I have some friends that prefer the co-op kind of games instead of trying to beat each other. (Castle Panic, Walking Dead, Pandemic). Will break it out at the bank holiday weekend.

Superb game! :D

Expansion is a must as you'll soon find the main game easy :D

Associate
Recently got Tsuro and I have agree with this statement :D

I did not like the look of the seas one, very random. At least when I don't win on Tsuro I know it is my fault, not some random dragon.

I own Tsuro of the Seas and I can honestly say I've never once played with the dragons. However the game plays fine without them, components are nice and it's a very good gateway game to start the night out with non gamers.

Back
Top Bottom