Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Permabanned
Main problem is that I'm pretty much the solo recruiter in the guild now, and I'm working bloody long hours so my time is limited.

For info all guild members (Grunt level) can recruit into the guild.

We have around 36 fairly active players (well up to the last time I checked) which meAns at peak times at best we have 14/16 on, often half that.

It's needs others to actively help, either in game or just posting on our recruitment thread on the WS website.

Also it's a long term game, well for me anyway, and as long as we keep a loyal active core we will grow, other guilds will fold, and we will pick up some of those players.

But like all successful guilds it's needs to be a team effort!
Help recruit
Help guild members
Make new members feel welcome, a simple welcome to the guild by everyone makes a big difference.
Be social talk in guild chat / get on TS3
Always ask in the guild if you need help before asking in zone chat.

Blah blah .....

Associate
Been hearing good things about this, does anyone have a spare guest pass?

Would love to try it just not sure if its my kind of mmo.

Last edited:
Associate
Well I was trying to recruit when I was going through the zones but I wasnt getting anything...I know this game is a long investment for me aswell so I am sure that we will have plenty of regulars that we can count on.

What I have noticed last night is that we have a lot of tanks!

Permabanned
Something to make your lives easier in PvP http://www.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar/221350-entspy

Started using it yesterday and it's a godsend both for seeing where players are and for knowing which classes are coming for you/you are going towards so you can position yourself properly. Comes in handy for the likes of quest objectives too.

Started using the Lockdown addon the other day too. It changes the mouse so you don't have to hold the mouse button down to rotate and rebinds the mouse 1 + 2 buttons to - & = so you can bind them to your most used skills, like they are in some other action games. Disables itself when you open a UI windows so you can use the mouse normally on them. Took me a while to get used to it especially as i bought a G600 mouse the same day but well worth it now i am.

Associate
I dont finish work till 8 (ish) tonight so i am hoping to get up atleast 1 level tonight.
As the guild stands i think it ok but we do need a larger player base. I know ill try and get some people into the if i see that they are not in a guild.

How are we doing for healers as i will be doing an espa alt and not sure to heal or dps lol :p

Permabanned
I dont finish work till 8 (ish) tonight so i am hoping to get up atleast 1 level tonight.
As the guild stands i think it ok but we do need a larger player base. I know ill try and get some people into the if i see that they are not in a guild.

How are we doing for healers as i will be doing an espa alt and not sure to heal or dps lol :p

I want to level a medic healer, but not solo, so if you looking for a levelling partner :eek: ....though I don't have a huge amount of playing time so was thinking of spending maybe 1 hour 3 times a week on it, with maybe a bit more on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom