Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Associate
I've got an Exile Stalker tank on the same server too, he's 17 atm but left behind till I hit 50 on my main (hopefully tonight!).

So depending on timing I might be around to level with your Medic too :)

Permabanned
My Esper can also switch to healing for PvP if needed at certain times. Managed to grind out all of the 1500 rank BG gear on it for both DPS and healing the other night, i just need to rune up the healing set pieces i'll use. With the PvP patch coming in a few weeks it seemed sensible to buy every piece from both sets for when the gear changes come, most of it'll be sitting in the bank till then but at least it's there.

That being said, we really need to start hitting the Arenas before that patch so we can stock up on the 1800 gear, especially those of you who play Engineer and Warrior as the weapons from that make a massive difference in your damage.

Runes, i cant stress how important they are for those of you who will be hitting 50 soon. According to the forums DPS Espers are supposedly gimp yet going from no runes to a full planned out set of them took me from concentrating on using CC to control the objectives in matches to being able to 1v2 and win vs most classes except 1800+ geared warriors that knew what they were doing.

Associate
So I managed to get from 45% lvl45 > 20% 48 last night so I think If I push myself tonight I should easily make it to level 50! And like you said that’s when the fun begins! I do have a vague idea on what I should be doing once I hit max level but I still need to do the level 45 Adventure!

I made my Warrior last night because I want to tank but I also want to do PvP so I will be scrapping my Dominion PvP Warrior. At the moment he is still in the tutorial area.

Would I need PvE gear to quest or would I be able to just quest in PvP gear? I know I managed to get to level 18 without doing a single quest once arriving at the starter area!

Associate
I have a level 1 Esper I'd like to level up next if anyone wants to group up. But I'm taking my time and playing very casually, I've only just hit 30 on my Warrior.

Soldato
I have a level 1 Esper I'd like to level up next if anyone wants to group up. But I'm taking my time and playing very casually, I've only just hit 30 on my Warrior.

Dinged 23 in the hour I had this morning, with luck I'll get some free time over the weekend to maybe hit 25. In no rush at all, going for all quests in the zone before moving on :)

Associate
I really enjoyed Wilderrun, thought the style was pretty cool and a good story :)

I hated Farside though!! :mad:

Edit: Maybe hated is too strong lol, I've enjoyed every bit of this game so far, but Farside was the zone I liked the least by a long way!

Last edited:
Permabanned
I dinged 50 last night :D

Now the real fun begins!

NexusK, what do you think is the best way to get to the 1500 rating?

Depends on your class and your strengths tbh. For me as an Esper it was hands down only playing Halls of the Bloodsworn BG and concentrating mostly on the side objectives because of the CC it has. My win ratio on that map with that toon is probably something like 80% simply because i could usually completely clear a platform with the knockback or cap it right in front of them because of the Disarm skill.

I wouldn't advise doing arena as a fresh 50, get the 1500 BG gear first and rune it up then go in.

Just noticed that they sent me a grand total of 6 emails confirming my subscription for this month lol.

Back
Top Bottom