Wildstar New MMO (NCSoft and Carbine Studios)

Soldato
Stress test begins at 3pm today I believe

Cheers chap.

Oh Noooooo lol I was hoping to get a good stint in tonight, fingers crossed they do not run into many problems!

Huh have you been playing daily? Is the stress test not the first beta the games had? Didn't know that, here I was thinking I was lucky for once and actually got invited to a proper beta. :(

Soldato
Isnt the Immortals rather elite though? Due to real life I am more of a casual player but atm Im racing to level 32 just so I know I am safe in beta lol

atm I am the warrior but I am somtimes struggling to keep alive

Nah, they're pretty open to different playstyles. Due to work I didn't really want to commit to a hardcore guild, so I joined The Immortals for Guild Wars 2 and I felt right at home with the other OcUKers. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed and while they had planned events and such, I was never forced into having to do anything. Don't know whether that's changed though, you could have a look at their site here or ask Nemeses on these forums if you want a more accurate answer though :p

Caporegime
Cheers chap.

Huh have you been playing daily? Is the stress test not the first beta the games had? Didn't know that, here I was thinking I was lucky for once and actually got invited to a proper beta. :(

there is closed beta and then there's stress test, I got invited to the winter beta that has allowed me to play all week long.

I'm only about lvl 7 though as I''ve not had much time

Associate
So I've applied my stress test key to my account, downloaded the client, etc, and now it seems I wont be able to play a lot this weekend due to RL stuff.

Is there anyway I can give someone else this key now ?

Soldato
Feels like Guild Wars 2 with a coat of WoW paint slapped on it. :/

Not bad but not an industry changer either, but its NCsoft so they'll make a ton of money by rep alone.

Back
Top Bottom