• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Will OC be supplying the Nvidea Gforce Rtx Super series Gpus?

lol these prices are just stupid
It's best to think of nVidia as an AI company these days.

Those gamers among us who haven't won the lottery will have to look elsewhere. I'm curious to see what Intel's new GPUs are like - and how they price them - but it's doubtful that I'll ever buy another nVidia card. I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if their next gen lower-midrange card was released at £600+. Like the xx60 I mean. I might roll my eyes but it would just be the expected hick move from them.

It's best to think of nVidia as an AI company these days.

Those gamers among us who haven't won the lottery will have to look elsewhere. I'm curious to see what Intel's new GPUs are like - and how they price them - but it's doubtful that I'll ever buy another nVidia card. I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow if their next gen lower-midrange card was released at £600+. Like the xx60 I mean. I might roll my eyes but it would just be the expected hick move from them.
a lot of gamers it isn't the money , i could drop a grand on a gpu or more, but for one i refuse to take up the rear from these ****ers and pay over inflated prices, plus its justifying paying it when there's other things in life like, kids,holidays,entertainment etc etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom