• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Will we see 'delidded' i7 8700k cpu's from 8 pack, on day one?

Associate
NDA finishes at 2pm, so I'd imagine you'd need a "late lunch" lol.

There's a site with a live embargo countdown (not retail) but I'm not sure whether I can link it.

Associate
Hey guys, I am stable at 1.35v 5ghz overclock. I am a bit confused how to use offset voltage to bring power saving back in. Could anyone quickly explain how I might use offset voltages to still maintain the 1.35v and drop lower under idle conditions? Thanks! :)

Associate
I understand the reasons, it's just a shame to see the 8700K still going for 19% above RRP. I have a few friends that want to upgrade but refuse the pay the scarcity premium.

Associate
i7 8700k back in stock but the price has gone up too, significantly :D I'll just wait out for a decent price :>. Feels bad when the prices go up due to shortage of stock. :) I was considering to upgrade from i7 4790k but.... i guess i can hold out for a while longer.

Back
Top Bottom