Winter 2019/2020

Soldato
Well that was apparently the warmest winter on record and it certainly felt like it. Barely had a frost only 3 or 4 days tops the entire winter. And for the first time in my life no snow whasoever normally there is at least a dusting or a shower or even a flurry, but nope, nada, nothing not a flake. The wet stormy february/early march was quite bizaare too it used to be autumn that was the stormy season and cold in february but thats all changed now. Strange times.

Man of Honour
OP
I've noticed the animals seem to think Spring is coming as noted in the other thread but the forecast is for a mini cold plunge with cold nights and some warmer days through the end of the month and still possibility of snow though I'll believe it when I see it.

Barely had a frost only 3 or 4 days tops the entire winter

Got a frost this morning - not a heavy one but tops of cars and North East facing gardens, etc. have a coating of ice.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Got some interesting forecasts coming up with night time temperatures as low as -3C but day time possibly pushing up to almost if not 20C. End of the month has 2-3 days where we might see -10C uppers along with forecasts for snow but as above I will believe it when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom