Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
These responses are... over the top to say the least. The Starks have been getting screwed over since the first ever episode, no shock really. I prefer the Lannisters, always have.

Associate
Go to the US thread and stop willy waving in here. Thought we had finally put this to bed (I'm, of course, assuming he is epeening about already having seen tonight's episode, I may be wrong)

I was not epeening. Not every comment made by somebody on a forum is willy waving. I have not read the books so i didnt see all that coming hence the "wow" etc. I hardly spoilt the ep for anyone so not really sure what the problem is? Hope you enjoyed it anyway, looking forward to the final one of the series.

Associate
These responses are... over the top to say the least. The Starks have been getting screwed over since the first ever episode, no shock really. I prefer the Lannisters, always have.

If you have not read the books then the comments are hardly over the top. This season has built up nicely, i didnt see any of that coming although i was a bit O_o when Lord Bolton (spelling?) showed his face. The Starks have been **** on repeatadly so i expect i like many others ended up rooting for them....and then boom.

Associate
If you have not read the books then the comments are hardly over the top. This season has built up nicely, i didnt see any of that coming although i was a bit O_o when Lord Bolton (spelling?) showed his face. The Starks have been **** on repeatadly so i expect i like many others ended up rooting for them....and then boom.
Indeed, however Game of Thrones does make people side with a family very well written!

Soldato

Is that the season finished now? Starks never stood a chance against the Lannisters, it was inevitable. The show was bound to end up as Daenerys vs the Lannisters in the end. I don't dislike the Starks tbh but they were never going to go out with a boom, it isn't in their nature.

The Lion vs the Dragon though... hurry up and happen!

Soldato
I've a feeling it's gonna end dragons vs white walkers. By the time Daenerys gets over there won't be much left to fight for. Lannisters are small fry compared to those two big hitters imo. But god knows really lol, not read the books yet.

Soldato
Is that the season finished now? Starks never stood a chance against the Lannisters, it was inevitable. The show was bound to end up as Daenerys vs the Lannisters in the end. I don't dislike the Starks tbh but they were never going to go out with a boom, it isn't in their nature.

The Lion vs the Dragon though... hurry up and happen!

I tend to disagree, this episode showed and hinted at the strength of the other members of the Stark clan.

Soldato
Go to the US thread and stop willy waving in here. Thought we had finally put this to bed (I'm, of course, assuming he is epeening about already having seen tonight's episode, I may be wrong)

That's a nice chip on your shoulder, obviously he just made a mistake about which thread he posted in and he didn't spoil anything.

Caporegime
yG8cI.gif

The squelchy, meat stabbing, blood, slicing, crossbowing, dripping gush noises episode. Nastiest thing ive seen on TV in a long time.

Soldato
WTH!!

I dint really like Rob or his mommy (I disliked her) but wow that was brutal.

That poor Wolf!

Knew something was going to happen when Dog was giving his almost home speech but wow wow.

Something bigger has to happen now in the final.

ahhh and what was Jon thinking leaving that hottie Ygritte

Soldato
I can imagine that reading ahead before watching that episode, would have spoilt it. I don't know how anyone could read it before watching it, the TV series is so good and brilliantly executed.
I'd rather read it after the series, and get a wider view on the story and characters than read it and scenes like this, ruined.

Man of Honour
I can imagine that reading ahead before watching that episode, would have spoilt it. I don't know how anyone could read it before watching it, the TV series is so good and brilliantly executed.
I'd rather read it after the series, and get a wider view on the story and characters than read it and scenes like this, ruined.

The thing with that is, you have ruined the books with the TV show, and I have ruined the TV show with the books.

As we all know, books > adaptations so reading first makes most sense.
Rossi - that better not be a spoiler!!

Um, it's a spoiler if you haven't seen the most recent episode.

Back
Top Bottom