Witcher 3

Soldato
Never played a Witcher game before, this one looks great. Hope the size of the "world" is as big as it looks. (was quite disappointed by GTA V) Looking forward to all the different places to explore.

Soldato
I've not played the first two games, but I'm really looking forward to this one. So much so I've booked a week off work at the beginning of June just after release! :D can't wait to get stuck into it!

Caporegime
How long are Witcher 1 and 2? I presume its pointless watching Lets Play on them? Like to get into the lore before W3 launches. Very much looking forward to it...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
where are you guys buying from? whats the best deal to be had (PS4) im thinking game colection or simply games

i like how all the previews have only shown side quests so i hope the main parts are really special. need to get on with the Time of Contempt book as it has a lot about the wild hunt and a character named Ciri, who is seen in many a trailer so far. she seems to be a strong focus for the story.

Soldato
Will this differ massively from previous Witcher games? It seems to be even more action orientated, rather than spending time collecting things and looking at inventories?

Soldato
Just posted this in the pc thread relating to the books etc

If you want to take in the stories but dont fancy the read, someone has uploaded the official audiobooks to youtube! Thought i would try one out at work today and listened to 5 hours of the one i was halfway through last year so now i am caught up to where i left it and may just keep listening as i dont have much time to read

The reader is not bad at all, except his geralt sounds like ned stark :p

http://youtu.be/H0VVFuMHpNw

Thats the last wish, and check his page for the rest

Back
Top Bottom