Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
Will Haye 100% retire tonight or only if he wins?
Depends,
If he is beaten comfortably either points or KO then i imagine he will retire.
If he is beaten on points but boxed well and home advantage changed it then he will probably rematch.

If he wins i imagine he will call out Vitali as a last fight.

Soldato
watching on sky hd right now. ch 752

This is the first ever boxing ppv I have bought and the second ppv I've bought this year, first being wrestlemania... which was crap. Hope this isn't.

EDIT: commercials? Seriously? wow, thats low. fu sky. scumbags.

Soldato
OP
Yep always the same with boxing you pay your £50+ subscription, £15 for the fight and they still put ads in!

We're lucky WWE don't put ads in their PPV's that's why its 3 hours straight through. I've actually brought way more Wrestling PPV's than boxing cos I know I'm going to get 3 hours of action tonight we might get 3 minutes!

Soldato
We're lucky WWE don't put ads in their PPV's that's why its 3 hours straight through.

The free wwe ppv's don't even had ads.

I just cannot fathom how they can get away with putting ads on a ppv that costs £15.

I guess that just how things are these days. Ads in our games, ads in our ppv's.. whats next? ads in our food?

Soldato
I've actually brought way more Wrestling PPV's than boxing cos I know I'm going to get 3 hours of action tonight we might get 3 minutes!

Thats the thing I hate about "real sports". You never know if its going to be good or not. With wrestling, they can plan the show ahead of time to make sure its good and we get our money's worth... wait, what am I talking about.

wwe :mad:

Back
Top Bottom