Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Associate
I'd rather be a muppet with £15 to £20 million in my pocket than a proud loser with far less money. Did what he did to sell tickets and make money.

Exactly. Haye built up this fight the absolutely best way he could and that results in a larger viewership and more money (who knows may be he did get under Wlad's skin a little as well).

Soldato
So David Haye ends up looking like a true muppet.

Any one thats talk as much crap as him, deserves to get his comeupance.

spot on

he will no doubt moan in the papers/twitter all week

more 'boring' talk etc. well being 'boring' (or sensible as i would call it) has just won vlad the title and he did it like a proffesional without acting like a tool.

Soldato
What an embarassment that fight was for Haye. He had nothing. Absolutely nothing bar one punch towards the end. Landed half as many punches and just danced around waiting for I don't know what. Waste of £15 that.

Caporegime
Cue haye complaining for the next 6 months that he was robbed by the wrong points decision and that klitchko kept pushing him over rather than try and fight.

Doubt it, looked like he took the defeat and showed respect.

Mind you Klitschko grabbing on to Haye with dear life in the middle of that last round was a bit annoying, man up and defend properly.

Man of Honour
I thought Haye had more to offer than he did. He just didn't deal with Klitschko's jab.

It seemed to be as if he was jumping around (and falling :p) dodging punches trying to look 'cool' and then once every round he tried to KO him with a single punch but failed to land all of them.

The far better boxer won on the day, Haye looked clueless and he was totally shut out.

Back
Top Bottom