Wokery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
"White rage" :cry:What has race got to do with the storming of the capital building?

Having a problem with people being woke doesn't make you a racist you know.

It's very easy to associate walking around with treasonous confederacy flags with being white and angry, do you expect him to take hours explaining the last 150 years?

Soldato
It's very easy to associate walking around with treasonous confederacy flags with being white and angry, do you expect him to take hours explaining the last 150 years?

Nope, but I also don't have to respect the opinion of a guy that is probably responsible for the deaths of countless brown people either.

Capodecina
Soldato
Caporegime
Adverts across TV and Facebook have become full of Wokery to the point it's happening in every Advert now! Sky News is getting really bad for it with the plight of Ethnics and we all must do "BETTER". Personally I watch things such as Episodes and Movies and don't go by the Colour of their skin or their culture but by how they act in what I'm watching. A good actor will always get a thumbs up from me whoever they are

Permabanned
There are so many posts on a weekly basis full of drama and outrage. Most of them from people who claim to be anti woke.

100% this. I don't know how the hypocrisy doesn't cripple some people on here. The saddest part is that's it's so predictable and dull. Just once, I'd like one of the regulars to surprise me with a little introspection but alas...

Soldato
lmao.

As per the dictionary :

What's wrong with that ?

Absolutely nothing...... In theory.

I believe in equality for all, which doesnt include positive discrimination, which is where the woke brigade differ.

It's a terrible thing, especially when it works its way into science.

Soldato
Absolutely nothing...... In theory.

I believe in equality for all, which doesnt include positive discrimination, which is where the woke brigade differ.

It's a terrible thing, especially when it works its way into science.

Thats just not true though. Youre taking a small section of idiots and applying it to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom