Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem- New ARPG

Associate
Played a little bit tonight with the intention of giving it another go and trying the new content, most of which I believe kicks in after act 3 as the endgame. I started a new character and lasted about an hour or so before giving up. It still feels way too clunky, I attempted to use the minion skills but it just felt awful, there's still no damage numbers for pets visible, the AI still seems poor and most of the time I can't even tell what's happening because the visual/audio feedback for pets is naff.
I tried to power through but after trying to re-map some skill keys to my mouse I somehow lost left and right click and couldn't map them again. I tried a reset to defaults which brought a box up saying the game needs a restart (for key remaps :confused:), which in turn couldn't be clicked, nor could I click the menus behind to quit the game.

Alt+F4 > Uninstall

Don't think I'll be back as it really hasn't left a good impression on me this time.

Soldato
I am tempted to give this another go this weekend. I played it originally for amount 2 months until the game breaking builds were found, and I never went back. I never liked the end game but thought I would give it a shot.

I actually, for what its worth, like the story even if it is rather generic so I may just play through that again and call it.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Picked this up in the steam sale.

Its missing some quality of life stuff in terms of loot management and i can see this being a utter pain for some people, but I am really enjoying the game. Ended up watching a random review video only to realise you can spin the big wheel and you can be any class you wish and the starter weapon is just that.

Its scratching my GrimDawn itch for sure, for £18 in the sale it certainly worth it.

Back
Top Bottom