Wolfenstein The New Colossus

Soldato
Thanks for the replies, appreciated ! :)

The New Order is where the main story is at though. You could get away with just playing it if you're keen to start the New Colossus.
Got other games I want to finished first, so be a while before I get this. I was just curious as to what order they would be played since heard it mention it is a 3 series game, so to speak ? So glad to hear I be ok with New Order, then I can play that first and see how things goes and want to continue or not.

Soldato
The New Order is where the main story is at though. You could get away with just playing it if you're keen to start the New Colossus.

Yeah, I enjoyed new order far more than old blood. There's very little story as such in old blood, but quite enjoyed a few nods to the later game. I actually think i might not have stuck at it had I played old blood first

Caporegime
Quite often, I tend to enjoy the second game in series more than the first, but in this instance, I preferred TNO over TOB by a relatively small margin.

Associate
Mmmm, I wonder how those, like myself, who got the game along with the Vega graphics card will get the game key? I can't remember if there was a link in the original invoice or not...

Would've thought there'd be some registration thing included in amongst your gfx cards packaging. Or email.

I got an email for the Quake Champions thing when bought my Ryzen cpu that let me register.

Soldato
Would've thought there'd be some registration thing included in amongst your gfx cards packaging. Or email.

I got an email for the Quake Champions thing when bought my Ryzen cpu that let me register.
Defo nothing in the packaging but I think I remember reading something about the code being sent when the game becomes available - could be wrong though. I'll wait to see if an email comes in from OCUK over the next day or 2..

Associate

Checked this out in early hours to see if game looked any good or was as problematic as earlier ones, only to see loads of desktop as game had crashed &/or wouldn't work, D'Oh!

Saw her streaming it later on & she was at a part where she was cheesing under some ruins & had to shoot some large robot where there was no way of knowing if she was hitting right part of the robot or not.

Guess I'll check it out again later today, see if it appears better ;)

Soldato
FYI, Cohh has just started streaming this. :)

EDIT : Looking very very good

You got a link?

https://go.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage
There you go, enjoy.

Checked this out in early hours to see if game looked any good or was as problematic as earlier ones, only to see loads of desktop as game had crashed &/or wouldn't work, D'Oh!

Saw her streaming it later on & she was at a part where she was cheesing under some ruins & had to shoot some large robot where there was no way of knowing if she was hitting right part of the robot or not.

Guess I'll check it out again later today, see if it appears better ;)

Check the above link for Cohh's stream, he did 6hr 30min of it yesterday and it was running smoothly for him. I did check the link LoadsaMoney posted as well but she sure did not have any luck with her game. Cohh will be streaming it today as well, seems he be doing it around 10am EDT after doing a bit of Destiny 2 first. He is much further ahead though, if you don't catch up from yesterday's stream.

Associate
WARNING
Those who are ordering keys through CDKeys - they are sending out the key for the GERMAN version which is censored!
You won't know until you activate the key!
It's happened to me!

Associate
They JUST responded to me saying they are investigating the issue and are re-issuing me a new code.

The email doesn't mention it. The activation screen doesn't mention it but the game name in the library mentions it.

Back
Top Bottom