1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wolfenstein The New Colossus

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Midlife Crisis, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Raz

Mobster

Agreed. I've just completed The Old Blood after finishing The New Order and it makes sense to play in that order.

2. Rimsy

Mobster

I'm stuck on the old blood trying to get out of a prison. Really annoying but determined to get it done before colossus comes out!

3. opethdisciple

Capodecina

The previous two where great games! Need to find time to play them again.

4. ED209

Soldato

The first two are on the cdkeys site for 3.99 each, May grab them for something to play till D3 season 12 starts.

5. Ste

Mobster

Great I’ll do that :) thx

6. Tom|Nbk

Capodecina

This is looking quite epic, watched the gameplay walkthrough today.

7. Tom|Nbk

Capodecina

I haven't played the others though, well I've played bits of them but this looks superb, will I NEED to play the others before this one?

8. Tombstone

Capodecina

I think it would help to be honest (from a story aspect), as previously each has been connected to the other (in terms of storyline) and this will be a continuation of that story. Plus Wolfenstein New Order and Wolfenstein Old Blood are both good games in themselves anyway (and cheap these days)

Whoa...few too many parentheses there !

9. TheVoice

Capodecina

I agree, play the other two then by the time you're ready for the new one, it'll be cheaper.

10. jimhaumman

Wise Guy

Week to go...
    Anyone preorder from cdkeys?( when my I expect key to be send?I've got slow internet...)

11. IronWarrior

Mobster

Steam sale is not far away now, ETA is 9 days+

I would think the game should be included in the sales, but not much. CDKeys sites should be cheaper still.

12. Mark1989

Capodecina

I reckon it will drop in price come the Xmas sale though. The other two didn't hold value for long at all

13. IronWarrior

Mobster

Yeah, am not buying it full price, no point. I wait til it goes on sale, this year or the next, that said... if they wasn't charging £30-40 for it, I would buy it right away for £15-20.

I can wait, I got a huge backlog of games first to finish.

14. heartburnron

Wise Guy

If you're pressed for time you could likely get a way with just playing The New Order. It's the big story driven one if recall correctly, I don't remember there being that much of a substantial plot to The Old Blood. Correct me if I'm wrong guys...

15. BriT

Mobster

Got £20 steam voucher from motherboard purchase so pre ordered for 20 pounds :)

16. Psymonkee

Capodecina

Good spot - grabbed the Old Blood! :)

17. Sutters

Wise Guy

seems a bit over the top tbh, got bored of the last one an hour in because it just became silly quickly. Pretty cool effects and stuff but the theme is done to death.

18. AStaley

Wise Guy

Started a reply of the 1st game, forgot how much fun it is kill Nazis. Saved Wyatt this time, forgot you could take different paths passed who you saved, hope 2 has something similar.

19. Jakus

Mobster

Anyone know when they will start pre loading for this game ?

I've managed to scrape up about 60gb of space on the game partition, that's got to be more than enough :D

20. AStaley

Wise Guy

Preload will probably be a couple of days prior to release so I'd guess around Wednesday, so far I've not seen any requirements so best guess is similar to Doom as it's based on the same engine. I'd guess around 40-45GB is probably sufficient.