Women seem stupid... should I try men?

Associate
Well I have experience of being with men, and I can assure you that they can be just as, if not more awful/retarded as women.

I'd just stick with the self lovin' if you're not too sure ;)

Soldato
It's a male dominated forum what do you expect?

If OcUK were predominated with women the thread title would be: Men seem stupid... should I try women?

Of course then the male responses would be "Yes and post pics!"

Suspended
After reading the myriad threads today about how awful/retarded women are - and having had a few bad experiences of my own in the not-too-distant past, should I try being gay?

I'm not really sure how to start out... I mean, I've heard of these things referred to as "Big Gay Bears" which I assume are the larger, hairier sort of gay person... but I don't think I want to be one of those.
Does one need to start shaving/waxing body hear to be accepted by the gay community, what about wrist limpness and voice?

I have quite a manly voice and I don't wave my hands around when I speak. Should I start practicing.

Also general movement - getting from point A to point B... should I be mincing?

OH it's so confusing...and I thought women were complicated.

So yeah, any advice on how to be gay would be most appreciated. I don't really like babycham, is that going to cause me problems?

OMG! Throw yourself off a bridge then nuke yourself from orbit you dirty homo! :p

I already tried this. It didn't work out.

Care to explain are you just joking ?

I'm sure there are 'curious' people on here, not that they'd ever admit to it though.

I prefer a man who doesn't mince, speak flamboyantly and wave their hands around. Just keep it subtle. Talk deeply, quietly, and keep a firm grip on my butt.

If you're generous with a reach around, i'm yours.

wow, email in trust !! :p

I'd love to be a fly on the ceiling of the DR when threads like this appear :D

Soldato
Since when did 3 count as a myriad?

You know its possible to be gay and not be as camp as a field of tents? I can't stand overly camp people, straight or gay, they should be burned alive or something, but then they'd only whine in their overly effeminate voice that the flames clash with the colour of their ******* shoes.

Last edited:
Associate
Does one need to start shaving/waxing body hear to be accepted by the gay community, what about wrist limpness and voice?

I have quite a manly voice and I don't wave my hands around when I speak. Should I start practicing.

Also general movement - getting from point A to point B... should I be mincing?

funniest thing i've read today :)

Back
Top Bottom