Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Didn't understand it for the first 3 goes but then realised how to play the damn thing and got it lol. This could get... addictive.

5 attempts here, for some reason had assumed...

each letter was only used once

Really threw me

4 attempts

I had the first two confirmed and one of the last 3 letters after 3 attempts. I was going through combinations and literally could not come up with any plausible words so I thought I would reuse letters 1 and 2, reuse the letter I knew was one of the last three so I reused a letter, I picked the O, and boom it was the actual word

Caporegime
I think I did well due to my first word having absolutely no letters of the correct word. Really helpful.

The marking of the keyboard keys is so helpful

Soldato
How many of you are just plucking a random word to start and how many are using a particular tactic, like starting with vowel heavy words?

Caporegime
How many of you are just plucking a random word to start and how many are using a particular tactic, like starting with vowel heavy words?

Try to make sure word has no duplicate letters and common letters (low Points in scrabble)

Aren't vowels are less important to discover?

Soldato
Yeah, I'm into this now. Last night and the this morning. Took my whole game last night to work out how to play but got todays in 4 attempts.

I got lucky though I think. I got 2 letters in the right place 1st go.

Caporegime
I find it easier to work out the vowels first. It implicitly rules out other letters because there's only certain letters/patterns which can exist around those vowels.

I feel this makes more sense. Easier to guess vowels. But more choice around the consonants?

Back
Top Bottom