Screenshot-20220223-072428.jpg

Capodecina
Soldato
4 today.

:(:(:):):(
:(:(:(:):D
:(:D:(:(:)
:D:D:D:D:D

Fourth letter was the only logical choice once I had the others.

Another bs one where I guessed the 4th letter 4 times....

Tedious. Not fun. Pure luck order.

Got it on last chance.

Depends what your other stock words are. I use the same stock words every time for the first three. They're not the best choices but I haven't broken my streak yet.

Soldato
6 today. Got first three correct on the second go but still took the rest of the guesses to narrow it down because of the amount of options (hard mode as well). Obligatory "queen word, my dad spells them for a living" or some such.....if peeps didn't like/know earlier words they'll hate my 4th and 5th guesses lol

:(:):(:(:)
:D:D:D:(:(
:D:D:D:(:(
:D:D:D:(:D
:D:D:D:(:D
:p:p:p:p:p

MOIST
TROOP
TROLL
TROPE
TROKE
:p:p:p:p:p
TROVE

Capodecina
Soldato
Another bs one where I guessed the 4th letter 4 times....

Tedious. Not fun. Pure luck order.

Got it on last chance.
My first failure. :(

:):mad::mad::mad::D
:mad::D:D:mad::D
:mad::D:D:mad::D
:mad::D:D:D:D

RAISE
CRONE
BROKE
PROVE
DROVE
GROVE

I should have used one of the earlier guesses to eliminate or confirm some other letters rather than blindly guessing.

I can see the issue with complacency there, esp with getting some many correct letters. The fourth one is an odd choice though :), that's even more uncommon than the correct answers, I would have thought.

Caporegime
I can see the issue with complacency there, esp with getting some many correct letters. The fourth one is an odd choice though :), that's even more uncommon than the correct answers, I would have thought.

It was yes by my reckoning only 4 letters fit there I just happened to think in the wrong order

j2eTr9I.png

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Hah, similar to me today. First guess was miles off, then the next guess was 4/5 and in the right places.

I literally picked a few letters I wanted to eliminate with my third guess and couldn't find a word that existed using the first 3 letters and eventually came upon the answer as one of the only ones.

Just reinforces my view that after a very basic level, its largely luck. I usually get them in 4. Occasionally 3 and occasionally 5.

Back
Top Bottom