Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Capodecina
Soldato
I literally picked a few letters I wanted to eliminate with my third guess and couldn't find a word that existed using the first 3 letters and eventually came upon the answer as one of the only ones.

Just reinforces my view that after a very basic level, its largely luck. I usually get them in 4. Occasionally 3 and occasionally 5.

I think there is some luck to it, but it's largely strategy. I've an unbroken run, though I've had two very difficult fives/sixes which were only successful because of careful logical deduction of what the word could be given the way the English language works.

An example:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/35438010/

Sorry, can't remember the words but the process here was great.

Capodecina
Soldato
Wow really, no way, wish my geography was that good.

My geography isn't that good. It was just the shape of the country which looked like its location was familiar, and my first guess was so close it was only logical what was next.

e.g. a few days ago the correct answer was Suriname and I didn't come close to getting that one :)

fez

fez

Caporegime
I think there is some luck to it, but it's largely strategy. I've an unbroken run, though I've had two very difficult fives/sixes which were only successful because of careful logical deduction of what the word could be given the way the English language works.

An example:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/35438010/

Sorry, can't remember the words but the process here was great.

There is basic strategy to it but when I talk about luck I mean getting it in 3 or less goes. I haven't failed one yet and 6 goes is plenty enough to be almost guaranteed to get the word as long as you use your guesses reasonably sensibly.

Soldato
Screenshot-20220224-075018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom