Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Soldato
In 5 today. Certainly a word I know, but not one I'd use daily lol. Took a bit of finagling and head scratching to get it.

:(:(:):(:D
:):(:(:(:D
:(:):(:(:D
:):(:(:D:D
:p:p:p:p:p

MOIST
INERT
LIGHT
CUBIT
:p:p:p:p:p
TACIT

fez

fez

Caporegime
Half the people doing wordle will never have heard of that word. I just sat with my partner while she was doing it and it allows you to put in all kinds of non-words as well.

Soldato
I got it in 3

tacit

I was a bit lucky to get it that quickly I think.

Given recent words I am expecting double letters which helped I think.

Soldato
Without knowing your first word, that looks like such an illogical second guess. You've had to guess that the answer includes a double letter that you didn't even have any information about from your first guess.

Cause it's BS that's why

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yeah that's me out I did get it on the sixth guess but it was truly a guess as I had to go through all the different combinations (I had the first three letters) to find a word I have never heard in my life. Am obviously not smart enough to play this anymore if this is what's going to happen going forward.

Capodecina
Soldato
Got it in four today.

I wasn't sure of the word but guessed what it logically could be given my first three guesses, did a Google to see if it was a word, then entered it.

:(:D:(:(:(
:(:(:):):(
:):(:(:(:D
:D:D:D:D:D

Soldato
Stupid word today. Never heard of it before, couldn't define it, only got it on my 5th because I literally inputted every remaining letter into the middle slot and the first 6 inputs didn't create valid words.

Caporegime
Why does everyone continue this silly narrative about it getting harder etc?

It has taken me 5, sometimes 6 guesses to get really common words and it only took me 3 to get todays.

It is almost all based on how close your starting guesses are...

Soldato
Amazed so many are unfamiliar with the word, tbh.

I searched the forum and it gets used here from time to time. Once by me :D

You can be as high and mighty as you want, but it's been used 183 times on this forum (GD) in 16 years, assuming none are typos. God knows how many millions of posts that's out of.

That's hardly a common word, which is what the whole point of the circa 1,900 possible/25,000 dictionary words is supposed to be for.

Back
Top Bottom